GoCareers provides an online community to help people find the right career for them. We provide an up-to-date directory of all the latest jobs, internships, bursaries, graduate programmes, learnership and apprenticeships.
An internship provides entry-level roles into an organisation where candidates can learn about a particular company or industry, gaining valuable experience. Individuals will often take on an internship without or with minimal income. An internship can be a great way to gain entry into a large company or prove to other employers that you are a hard worker looking to pursue opportunities.
- Distell: Human Resources (HR) Internship Programme (Paarl, WC) 2020
- Road Accident Fund Call Center Internship 2019
- Henkel Beauty Care Marketing Internship Programme 2019
- AHRI Research Psychology Internship Programme
- Mediclinic Constantiaberg Pharmacist Internship Programme 2019
An apprenticeship helps you to prepare for your future career by providing on-the-job training in a skilled industry. An apprenticeship is different to an internship in that is a paid job. It is a great way to develop the skills needed for a long term career while still earning an income, the training included makes up for the often lower income.
- Richards Bay Minerals Apprenticeship Programme 2019
- GPW Graduate Internship Programmes 2019
- Tongaat Hulett Apprenticeship Programmes
- SAAF Engineering Apprenticeship
- ArcelorMittal Apprenticeship Programmes
A bursary is a donation or sum of money provided by an institution to individuals or groups of people who are unable to pay full fees. Usually, in return for the bursary, the recipient will often be obligated to work for the instituition for the duration of or after the bursary has been awarded.
- SAIRR Bursary Programme 2020
- Basil Read Engineering Bursary Programme 2020
- GWK – Ben Scholtz Bursary Programme 2019
- SA Property Owners Association Bursary Programme 2019 – 2020
- Industrial Development Corporation SA Bursary 2019 – 2020
Learnerships are work based learning programmes that combines both theory and workplace practice which then leads on to a National Qualifcations Framework (NQF) qualification. They are specific to certain occupations and vocations, for example, chemical operations, engineering, hairdressing, project management etc. Learnerships are managed by the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
- PMC Learnership Programme 2019
- AECI Chemical Operations Learnership NQF Level 2
- The Power Group: CETA Learnership Programme 2019 – 2020
- Senmin Chemical Operations Learnership 2019 – 2020
- SAPPI: Ngodwana Mill Process Trainee Learnership Programme 2019
A graduate programme (also known as a graduate scheme or trainee programme) is an entry-level structured training programme offered by employers to help develop future leaders of their organisation. The programmes or schemes will usually last between 6 to 24 months and are available across all business areas. Trainees will benefit from the opportunity of quickly gaining hands-on experience and developing a wide understanding of their chosen profession.
Please also remember to check are regularly updated blog with the latest advice and tips on how to further your career or get that job you are really after.