GoCareers provides an online community to help people find the right career for them. We provide an up-to-date directory of all the latest jobs, internships, bursaries, graduate programmes, learnership and apprenticeships.
An internship provides entry-level roles into an organisation where candidates can learn about a particular company or industry, gaining valuable experience. Individuals will often take on an internship without or with minimal income. An internship can be a great way to gain entry into a large company or prove to other employers that you are a hard worker looking to pursue opportunities.
- OneWorld Research Internship 2020
- WBHO In-Service Training Programme 2020
- RisCura SA CA Training Programme 2021
- 1-grid ICT Internship 2020
- Farm Managers SA Piggery Farm Manager Traineeship 2020
- Maitland SA Investment Operations Internship 2020
- South African Tourism Internship Programme 2020
- Freddy Hirsch Group Industrial Engineering Trainee Programme 2020
An apprenticeship helps you to prepare for your future career by providing on-the-job training in a skilled industry. An apprenticeship is different to an internship in that is a paid job. It is a great way to develop the skills needed for a long term career while still earning an income, the training included makes up for the often lower income.
- PepsiCo SA Electrical Apprenticeship 2020
- British American Tobacco: Fitting and Turning Apprenticeship 2020
- Western Cape-DTPW Artisan (Fitter/Turner) Apprenticeship 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Apprenticeship Programmes 2020
- Richards Bay Minerals Apprenticeship Programme 2019
- GPW Graduate Internship Programmes 2019
- Tongaat Hulett Apprenticeship Programmes
- SAAF Engineering Apprenticeship
A bursary is a donation or sum of money provided by an institution to individuals or groups of people who are unable to pay full fees. Usually, in return for the bursary, the recipient will often be obligated to work for the instituition for the duration of or after the bursary has been awarded.
- BEKA Schréder Bursary Programme 2020 – 2021
- The Thuthuka CA Bursary Programme 2021
- Richards Bay Minerals Bursary Programme 2020
- WBHO Bursary Programme 2021
- Toyota SA Bursary Programme 2020 – 2021
- Old Mutual Accounting Bursary Programme 2020 – 2021
- Shoprite Bursary Programmes 2020
- Sanlam Actuarial Bursary Programme 2020 – 2021
Learnerships are work based learning programmes that combines both theory and workplace practice which then leads on to a National Qualifcations Framework (NQF) qualification. They are specific to certain occupations and vocations, for example, chemical operations, engineering, hairdressing, project management etc. Learnerships are managed by the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
- Ampath Laboratories: Phlebotomy Learnership 2021
- Coca-Cola Beverages SA Sales Learnership 2020
- SERR Synergy: SETA Accredited Training Services & Learnership 2020
- Toyota SA Learnership Programme 2020
- Department of Basic Education Internships & Learnerships 2020
- Canyon Coal Engineering Learnership Programme 2020
- Procter & Gamble (P&G): Business Administration Learnership 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Engineering Learnership 2020
A graduate programme (also known as a graduate scheme or trainee programme) is an entry-level structured training programme offered by employers to help develop future leaders of their organisation. The programmes or schemes will usually last between 6 to 24 months and are available across all business areas. Trainees will benefit from the opportunity of quickly gaining hands-on experience and developing a wide understanding of their chosen profession.
- Munich Reinsurance Actuarial Graduate Programme 2021
- ThoroughTec Software Developers Graduate Programme 2020
- Sanlam IT Data and Analytics Graduate Programme 2020
- Aurecon Graduate Programmes 2021
- Starke Ayres Tunnel Assistant Graduate Programme 2020
- Britehouse SA Digital Graduate Programme 2020
- Air Liquide IM BOS Digital Transformation Graduate Programme 2020
- Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme 2021
Please also remember to check our regularly updated blog with the latest advice and tips on how to further your career or get that job you are really after.
- National Benchmark Test – Everything You Should Know
- How to Spot Fake Job Advertisements
- 5 Ways to Gain Work Experience in South Africa
- 90.6 Job Search | Latest Weekly Updates 2020
- How to Write Motivational Letter for Internship (With Examples)
- How To Write A Cover Letter
- 7 Interviews Tips That Will Get You The Role
- How To Write A Curriculum Vitae (CV)