GoCareers provides an online community to help people find the right career for them. We provide an up-to-date directory of all the latest jobs, internships, bursaries, graduate programmes, learnership and apprenticeships.
An internship provides entry-level roles into an organisation where candidates can learn about a particular company or industry, gaining valuable experience. Individuals will often take on an internship without or with minimal income. An internship can be a great way to gain entry into a large company or prove to other employers that you are a hard worker looking to pursue opportunities.
- Henkel SA Supply & Demand Planning Internship 2020
- Leroy Merlin Finance Internship Programme 2020
- Beekman Group Web Development Internship 2020
- United Nations SA Project Management Internship 2020
- SACAA: Forensics Internship Programme 2020
- Road Accident Fund: Correspondence Management Internship 2020
- Road Accident Fund: Claims Internship Programme 2020
- Jacaranda FM News Internship Programme 2020
An apprenticeship helps you to prepare for your future career by providing on-the-job training in a skilled industry. An apprenticeship is different to an internship in that is a paid job. It is a great way to develop the skills needed for a long term career while still earning an income, the training included makes up for the often lower income.
- Western Cape-DTPW Artisan (Fitter/Turner) Apprenticeship 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Apprenticeship Programmes 2020
- Richards Bay Minerals Apprenticeship Programme 2019
- GPW Graduate Internship Programmes 2019
- Tongaat Hulett Apprenticeship Programmes
- SAAF Engineering Apprenticeship
- ArcelorMittal Apprenticeship Programmes
A bursary is a donation or sum of money provided by an institution to individuals or groups of people who are unable to pay full fees. Usually, in return for the bursary, the recipient will often be obligated to work for the instituition for the duration of or after the bursary has been awarded.
- Rural Education Access Programme (REAP) Bursary 2020
- South African Nursery Association Bursary Programme 2020
- ERM Group Bursary Programme 2020
- Canyon Coal Engineering Bursary Programme 2020
- IUCMA External Bursary Programme 2020
- SAAFoST Food Science and Technology Bursary Programme 2020
- SAAFoST Brian Koeppen Memorial Scholarship 2020
- SANZAF Bursary Programme 2020
Learnerships are work based learning programmes that combines both theory and workplace practice which then leads on to a National Qualifcations Framework (NQF) qualification. They are specific to certain occupations and vocations, for example, chemical operations, engineering, hairdressing, project management etc. Learnerships are managed by the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
- Canyon Coal Engineering Learnership Programme 2020
- Procter & Gamble (P&G): Business Administration Learnership 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Engineering Learnership 2020
- Truworths Learnership Programme 2020
- Core Group – iStore Learnership Programme 2020
- Citi South Africa Graduate Learnership Programme
- Adcock Ingram Learnership Opportunity 2020
- Clarendon Primary School Learnership Programme 2020
A graduate programme (also known as a graduate scheme or trainee programme) is an entry-level structured training programme offered by employers to help develop future leaders of their organisation. The programmes or schemes will usually last between 6 to 24 months and are available across all business areas. Trainees will benefit from the opportunity of quickly gaining hands-on experience and developing a wide understanding of their chosen profession.
- Schneider Electric SA Human Resources Graduate Programme 2020
- Cipla SA Learning and Development Graduate Programme 2020
- AIG SA: Financial Accounting Graduate Programme 2020
- Mercedes-Benz: Graduate Development Programme 2020 (East London)
- AIG SA: Casualty Claims Graduate Programme 2020
- AIG SA: Operation Business Analyst Graduate Programme 2020
- AIG SA: Financial Lines Assistant Underwriter Graduate Programme 2020
- Colgate-Palmolive SA Commercial Graduate Programme 2020
Please also remember to check are regularly updated blog with the latest advice and tips on how to further your career or get that job you are really after.