GoCareers provides an online community to help people find the right career for them. We provide an up-to-date directory of all the latest jobs, internships, bursaries, graduate programmes, learnership and apprenticeships.
An internship provides entry-level roles into an organisation where candidates can learn about a particular company or industry, gaining valuable experience. Individuals will often take on an internship without or with minimal income. An internship can be a great way to gain entry into a large company or prove to other employers that you are a hard worker looking to pursue opportunities.
- Sappi SA: Environmental Science Internship Programme 2020
- Distell Food Tech and Quality Management Internship Programme 2020
- Kagiso Media Radio Internship Programme 2020
- Symbiotics SA: General Internship Programme 2020
- Estée Lauder SA Marketing Internship 2020
- Total South Africa Logistic Management Internship 2020
- Sappi: Analytical Chemistry Internship Programme 2020
- Syngenta Technical Field Scientist Intern 2020
An apprenticeship helps you to prepare for your future career by providing on-the-job training in a skilled industry. An apprenticeship is different to an internship in that is a paid job. It is a great way to develop the skills needed for a long term career while still earning an income, the training included makes up for the often lower income.
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Apprenticeship Programmes 2020
- Richards Bay Minerals Apprenticeship Programme 2019
- GPW Graduate Internship Programmes 2019
- Tongaat Hulett Apprenticeship Programmes
- SAAF Engineering Apprenticeship
- ArcelorMittal Apprenticeship Programmes
A bursary is a donation or sum of money provided by an institution to individuals or groups of people who are unable to pay full fees. Usually, in return for the bursary, the recipient will often be obligated to work for the instituition for the duration of or after the bursary has been awarded.
- Mercedes-Benz SA Bursary Programme 2020
- Limpopo Economic Development, Environment and Tourism Bursary 2020
- Sasria SOC Bursary Programme 2020
- Mitchell’s Plain Bursary and Role Model Trust 2020
- Digby Wells SA Bursary Programme 2020
- Mazars SA CA Audit Bursary Programme 2020
- SAFCOL Bursary Programme 2020
- Oudtshoorn Municipal Bursary Programme 2020
Learnerships are work based learning programmes that combines both theory and workplace practice which then leads on to a National Qualifcations Framework (NQF) qualification. They are specific to certain occupations and vocations, for example, chemical operations, engineering, hairdressing, project management etc. Learnerships are managed by the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Engineering Learnership 2020
- Truworths Learnership Programme 2020
- Core Group – iStore Learnership Programme 2020
- Citi South Africa Graduate Learnership Programme
- Adcock Ingram Learnership Opportunity 2020
- Clarendon Primary School Learnership Programme 2020
- PMC Learnership Programme 2019
- AECI Chemical Operations Learnership NQF Level 2
A graduate programme (also known as a graduate scheme or trainee programme) is an entry-level structured training programme offered by employers to help develop future leaders of their organisation. The programmes or schemes will usually last between 6 to 24 months and are available across all business areas. Trainees will benefit from the opportunity of quickly gaining hands-on experience and developing a wide understanding of their chosen profession.
- Smollan HR Graduate Programme 2020
- Mazars South Africa CA Training Programme 2020
- TIH Recoveries Insured Administrator Graduate Programme
- TFG Supply Chain Analyst Graduate Programme 2020
- FirstRand Graduate Programme 2020
- Mercedes-Benz SA Graduate Development Programme 2020
- IHS Markit: Analyst – Shareholder Intelligence Graduate Programme 2020
- IHS Markit: Analyst – Portfolio Valuations Graduate Programme 2020
Please also remember to check are regularly updated blog with the latest advice and tips on how to further your career or get that job you are really after.