GoCareers is the leading career portal website, aims to help graduates find the right career path for them. We provide an up-to-date directory of all the latest jobs, internships, bursaries, graduate programmes, learnership and apprenticeships.
An internship provides entry-level roles in an organization where candidates can learn about a particular company or industry, gaining valuable experience. Individuals will often take on an internship without or with minimal income. An internship can be a great way to gain entry into a large company or prove to other employers that you are a hard worker looking to pursue opportunities. Here is a list of companies offering the latest internships in South Africa.
- Pam Golding Properties Real Estate Internship 2021
- 2U IT Infrastructure and Support Internship 2021
- Leroy Merlin Finance Internship 2021
- 2U Video Production Internship Programme 2021
- TFG Information Security Internship 2021
- 2U Product Strategy and Research Internship 2021
- Microsoft Finance Rotational Graduate Programme 2021
- SANSA Internship Programme 2021
An apprenticeship helps you to prepare for your future career by providing on-the-job training in a skilled industry. An apprenticeship is different from an internship, it’s a paid job. It is a great way to develop the skills needed for a long term career while still earning an income, the training included makes up for the often lower income. Here is a list of companies offering the latest apprenticeships in South Africa.
- Procter & Gamble SA Business Administration Apprenticeship 2021
- BMW SA Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- AFGRI Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- PepsiCo SA Electrical Apprenticeship 2020
- British American Tobacco: Fitting and Turning Apprenticeship 2020
- Western Cape-DTPW Artisan (Fitter/Turner) Apprenticeship 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Apprenticeship Programmes 2020
- Richards Bay Minerals Apprenticeship Programme 2019
A bursary is a donation or sum of money provided by an institution to individuals or groups of people who are unable to pay full fees. Usually, in return for the bursary, the recipient will often be obligated to work for the institution for the duration of or after the bursary has been awarded.
- CETA : Thapelo Madibeng Bursary 2021
- Columbus Stainless Engineering Bursary Programmes 2021
- SEDISA Black Women Education Trust Bursary Programme 2021
- Hulamin South Africa Bursary 2021
- Bitou Municipality Mayoral Bursary 2021
- Starke-Ayres Bursary Programme 2021
- MultiChoice Group Bursary 2021
- Bushbuckridge Local Municipality Bursary Programme 2021
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes that combine both theory and workplace practice which then leads on to a National Qualifications Framework (NQF) qualification. They are specific to certain occupations and vocations, for example, chemical operations, engineering, hairdressing, project management, etc. Learnerships are managed by the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
- HG Molenaar SA Videojet Technician Trainee 2021
- Barberton Mines Winding Engine Driver Learnership 2021
- HomeChoice Contact Centre Learnership 2021
- Fidelity Services Group Assembler Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank Business Operations Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank VAF Operations Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank Cash Shared Services Learnership 2021
- Standard Bank Tsholofelo Learnership 2021
A graduate programme (also known as a graduate scheme or trainee programme) is an entry-level structured training programme offered by employers to help develop future leaders of their organization. The programmes or schemes will usually last between 6 to 24 months and are available across all business areas. Trainees will benefit from the opportunity of quickly gaining hands-on experience and developing a wide understanding of their chosen profession.
- Hatch SA Engineering Graduate Programmes 2022
- Pinewood DMS SA Graduate Programmes 2021
- FNB Graduate Trainee Programme 2021
- Willis Towers Watson • Actuarial Analyst Graduate Programme 2021
- Clicks Group Trainee Manager Programme 2021
- PSG Marketing Graduate Programme 2021
- Rio Tinto Graduate Programme 2021
- Dis-Chem Retail SAP Graduate Programme 2021
Please also remember to check our regularly updated blog with the latest advice and tips on how to further your career or get that job you are really after.
- Digital Marketing Courses in South Africa
- 10 Job Search Tips for JobSeeker in South Africa
- How to Be Prepared for An Upcoming Interview?
- The 5 Best Apps to Help with Your Job Hunt in South Africa
- Apprenticeships! What Does Apprenticeship Mean?
- Guide to Access Your UNISA Study Materials
- National Benchmark Test – Everything You Should Know
- How to Spot Fake Job Advertisements