GoCareers provides an online community to help people find the right career for them. We provide an up-to-date directory of all the latest jobs, internships, bursaries, graduate programmes, learnership and apprenticeships.
An internship provides entry-level roles into an organisation where candidates can learn about a particular company or industry, gaining valuable experience. Individuals will often take on an internship without or with minimal income. An internship can be a great way to gain entry into a large company or prove to other employers that you are a hard worker looking to pursue opportunities.
- Highbury Media Sports Editor and Social Media Internship 2020
- Ramsay Media (Getaway Magazine) Editorial Internship 2020
- University of Pretoria Counselling Psychologist Internship Programme 2020
- Procter & Gamble SA Multi-Discipline Internship Programmes 2020
- SAP South Africa Enterprise Support Advisor Internship 2020
- Würth SA Graphic Design Internship Programme 2020
- GE South Africa Commercial Operations Analyst Internship 2020
- redPanda Software: Business Analyst Internship 2020
An apprenticeship helps you to prepare for your future career by providing on-the-job training in a skilled industry. An apprenticeship is different to an internship in that is a paid job. It is a great way to develop the skills needed for a long term career while still earning an income, the training included makes up for the often lower income.
- British American Tobacco: Fitting and Turning Apprenticeship 2020
- Western Cape-DTPW Artisan (Fitter/Turner) Apprenticeship 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Apprenticeship Programmes 2020
- Richards Bay Minerals Apprenticeship Programme 2019
- GPW Graduate Internship Programmes 2019
- Tongaat Hulett Apprenticeship Programmes
- SAAF Engineering Apprenticeship
- ArcelorMittal Apprenticeship Programmes
A bursary is a donation or sum of money provided by an institution to individuals or groups of people who are unable to pay full fees. Usually, in return for the bursary, the recipient will often be obligated to work for the instituition for the duration of or after the bursary has been awarded.
- Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa Bursary Programme 2020
- Ernst & Young CA Stream Bursary Programme 2020
- Implats / Impala Platinum Bursary Programme 2020
- South African Veterinary Foundation Bursary Programme 2020
- South African Medical Association Bursary Programme 2020
- Mondia Media SA Bursary Programme 2020
- SASCP Bursary Programme 2020 – 2021
- Allan Gray Fellowship Foundation Bursary Opportunity 2020 – 2021
Learnerships are work based learning programmes that combines both theory and workplace practice which then leads on to a National Qualifcations Framework (NQF) qualification. They are specific to certain occupations and vocations, for example, chemical operations, engineering, hairdressing, project management etc. Learnerships are managed by the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
- SERR Synergy: SETA Accredited Training Services & Learnership 2020
- Toyota SA Learnership Programme 2020
- Department of Basic Education Internships & Learnerships 2020
- Canyon Coal Engineering Learnership Programme 2020
- Procter & Gamble (P&G): Business Administration Learnership 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Engineering Learnership 2020
- Truworths Learnership Programme 2020
- Core Group – iStore Learnership Programme 2020
A graduate programme (also known as a graduate scheme or trainee programme) is an entry-level structured training programme offered by employers to help develop future leaders of their organisation. The programmes or schemes will usually last between 6 to 24 months and are available across all business areas. Trainees will benefit from the opportunity of quickly gaining hands-on experience and developing a wide understanding of their chosen profession.
- Discovery Ltd Financial Adviser Graduate Programme 2020
- Mondelez SA Commercial Finance Graduate Programme 2020
- South African Reserve Bank Graduate Development Programme 2021
- IBM SA: “Aspiring IT Architects” Graduate Programme 2020
- PSG Graduate Programmes 2021
- Pick n Pay SAICA Article Clerk Traineeship Programme 2020
- Deloitte Financial Services Advisory Graduate Programme 2021
- Deloitte SA: Actuarial Insurance Solutions Graduate Programme 2020
Please also remember to check are regularly updated blog with the latest advice and tips on how to further your career or get that job you are really after.
- How to Write Motivational Letter for Internship (With Examples)
- How To Write A Cover Letter
- 7 Interviews Tips That Will Get You The Role
- How To Write A Curriculum Vitae (CV)