GoCareers provides an online community to help people find the right career for them. We provide an up-to-date directory of all the latest jobs, internships, bursaries, graduate programmes, learnership and apprenticeships.
An internship provides entry-level roles into an organisation where candidates can learn about a particular company or industry, gaining valuable experience. Individuals will often take on an internship without or with minimal income. An internship can be a great way to gain entry into a large company or prove to other employers that you are a hard worker looking to pursue opportunities. Here is a list of companies offering the latest internships in South Africa.
- Coronation Performance Analyst Internship 2021
- Barron Industrial and Organizational Psychology Internship 2021
- Philips SA Credit and Collections Trainee Programme 2021
- Dis-Chem Admin Manager Trainee Programme 2021
- Leroy Merlin Logistics Internship 2021
- Curro Sports Internship Programme 2021
- Philips SA Finance Trainee Programme 2021
- Moore South Afrcia SAIPA Trainee 2021 (Port Elizabeth)
An apprenticeship helps you to prepare for your future career by providing on-the-job training in a skilled industry. An apprenticeship is different from an internship, its a paid job. It is a great way to develop the skills needed for a long term career while still earning an income, the training included makes up for the often lower income. Here is a list of companies offering the latest apprenticeships in South Africa.
- BMW SA Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- AFGRI Apprenticeship Programme 2021
- PepsiCo SA Electrical Apprenticeship 2020
- British American Tobacco: Fitting and Turning Apprenticeship 2020
- Western Cape-DTPW Artisan (Fitter/Turner) Apprenticeship 2020
- Komatsu Mining Corp: Apprenticeship Programmes 2020
- Richards Bay Minerals Apprenticeship Programme 2019
- GPW Graduate Internship Programmes 2019
A bursary is a donation or sum of money provided by an institution to individuals or groups of people who are unable to pay full fees. Usually, in return for the bursary, the recipient will often be obligated to work for the instituition for the duration of or after the bursary has been awarded.
- SANRAL Engineering Bursary Programme 2021
- Cenfri Bursary Programme 2021
- Canyon Coal Bursary Programme 2021
- Coronation Exceptional Student Bursary 2020 – 2021
- Takealot.com Bursary Programme 2021
- Amazon Recruitment Bursary 2021
- Standard Bank Bursary Programme 2021
- Richards Bay Minerals Bursary Programme 2021
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes that combines both theory and workplace practice which then leads on to a National Qualifications Framework (NQF) qualification. They are specific to certain occupations and vocations, for example, chemical operations, engineering, hairdressing, project management etc. Learnerships are managed by the Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETA).
- Toyota SA Learnership Programme 2021
- Canyon Coal Engineering Learnership Programme 2021
- DVT Learnership Programme 2021
- IVA Logistics Learnership Programmes 2021
- Woodlands Dairy Learnership Programme 2021
- SAPPI Store Process Trainee Programme 2020
- Rio Tinto-RBM Imbokodo Learnership Programme 2021
- Citi South Africa: EMEA Graduate Learnership 2021
A graduate programme (also known as a graduate scheme or trainee programme) is an entry-level structured training programme offered by employers to help develop future leaders of their organisation. The programmes or schemes will usually last between 6 to 24 months and are available across all business areas. Trainees will benefit from the opportunity of quickly gaining hands-on experience and developing a wide understanding of their chosen profession.
- Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Human Resource Graduate Programme 2021
- Reckitt Benckiser (RB) Finance Graduate Programme 2021
- MSD Data Science Graduate Programme 2021
- Clicks Group Trainee Manager Programme 2021
- Dariel Software Development Graduate Programme 2021
- British American Tobacco Finance Global Graduate Programme 2021
- British American Tobacco Marketing Global Graduate Programme 2021
- British American Tobacco Legal & External Affairs Global Graduate Programme
Please also remember to check our regularly updated blog with the latest advice and tips on how to further your career or get that job you are really after.
- 10 Job Search Tips for JobSeeker in South Africa
- How to Be Prepared for An Upcoming Interview?
- The 5 Best Apps to Help with Your Job Hunt in South Africa
- Apprenticeships! What Does Apprenticeship Mean?
- Guide to Access Your UNISA Study Materials
- National Benchmark Test – Everything You Should Know
- How to Spot Fake Job Advertisements
- 5 Ways to Gain Work Experience in South Africa