2U, Inc., an education management organization headquartered in Maryland, USA, is inviting suitably qualified individuals to submit their application and qualify for its Product Strategy and Research Project Coordination Internship programme for 2021.
2U South Africa is a leading global leader in education technology working in conjunction with well-known universities. The company provides support to, develops and delivers over 250 in-person and digital educational courses as well as graduate degrees, Trilogy-powered training courses, GetSmarter short courses and professional certificates.
2U Product Strategy and Research Internship
The successful candidate will be part of the Market Research team which produces valuable insights drawn from research activities that are essential to new course developments with university partners. The duties and responsibilities of the market research intern include:
- Collaborate with team members on team management and assessment and progress monitoring
- Effectively prioritize team workload under management supervision
- Manage day-to-day communications within internal projects
- Accurately maintain weekly monitoring sheets
- Provide consultation on process changes and improvements
- Reply to questions, provide assistance with routine admin tasks, and resolve issues
- Gain extensive exposure to consumer insights function and market research
The Product Strategy and Research Internship role is based in Cape Town and will run for a period of six (6) months.
Who should apply?
Candidates need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply for the position:
- Preferably with a relevant bachelor’s or honours degree
- Possesses majors or previous background in scheduling, project management, and planning is a plus
- Process-focused, highly organized, and eager for continuous improvement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on delivering defined results by exceeding objectives and goals
- Comfortable with multi-tasking, working closely with colleagues, and being flexible
- Solid people skills; comfortable building rapport with co-workers
- Preferably with background in academic research
- Willing to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment as a member of a diverse team
What is the selection process?
As an equal opportunity employer, 2U does not discriminate applicants or employees and assures equal employment opportunities regardless of their color, race, religion, sexual orientation, nation of origin, disability, creed, or any other group protected by relevant legislation.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants only need to fill out the online application form on 2U’s careers page. Click the link below to access the page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For any further questions about the programme, click here to access 2U’s contact form.
Click here to view a PDF copy of the 2U Product Strategy and Research Internship 2021 advert.