ABB South Africa is inviting new and talented graduates to submit their application for an opportunity to join its Global Early Talent Programme 2022 intake. Be sure to go over the initial eligibility requirements and role description before applying.
ABB, or ASEA Brown Bowen, is a multinational conglomerate with headquarters in Zurich, Switzerland. The company deals primarily in power, robotics, heavy electrical equipment, power grids, automation and more. ABB is a global Fortune 500 company and has been so for over two decades. The company operates in about 100 countries with close to 120,000 employees.
The Group started its South African operations in 1992, and now employs close to a total of 2,500 people in its sites in Malawi, Angola, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and the Democratic Republic of the Congo. The company offers a number of new graduate and student programmes in order to expand its pool of talented workforce and one of such programmes is its yearly Global Early Talent Programme.
ABB Global Early Talent Programme – Finance Track 2022
The successful candidate will be joining ABB’s Process Automation Business Area within the Process Industries Division in Modderfontein, Gauteng. Reporting directly to the Local Business Controller, the primary purpose of the role is to perform specific tasks in support of ABB’s operations within the 18 to 24-month programme.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide support with product execution, delivery, and constant improvement
- Provide service within specific areas as needed
- Take part in a maximum of four assignments in about two to three countries to broaden your experience
- Develop and cultivate inter-cultural skills for future roles
- Produce results as per project specifications
- Acquire functional, leadership, and personal skills by taking part in specific functional training and leadership challenge programmes
Who should apply?
To qualify, you need to meet all the minimum eligibility requirements and behavioral/skills requirements:
- A recent graduate in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or any relevant degree (preferably a master’s degree holder)
- No more than two years of work experience
- Previous work experience performing financial functions will be considered
- Persistent, eager to learn, attention to detail, and high-level accuracy
- Open to fresh ideas, team-oriented, with a global mindset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to accomplish an online application on ABB’s recruitment page. Also, be ready to submit a copy of your CV during the application process. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, click on the link to access the company’s FAQ page.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the ABB Global Early Talent Programme – Finance Track 2022 advert page.