Abbot, an international healthcare provider, is inviting applications from qualified individuals for its Marketing Internship programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, make sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and job description of the role before submitting an application.
A leader in global healthcare, Abbott’s product and services portfolio covers the whole healthcare industry with leading products and businesses in medical devices, diagnostics, branded/generic medication, and nutritionals. Abbott is backed by close to a 109,000-strong workforce serving in over 160 countries. In South Africa, Abbott has been offering its established pharmaceuticals, nutrition, diagnostics, and medical devices for so many years with the help of about 300 employees in Africa.
Abbot ANI Marketing Internship 2022
The successful candidate will be providing support to the Marketing Team by taking on operational marketing duties and facilitating brand activities with external and internal stakeholders.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide support to the Senior Brand managers and Marketing Head with marketing-related tasks
- Manage promotional material approvals, archiving, and distribution in line with Abbott Nutrition SOPs
- Manage the promotional material inventory control system in order to ensure adherence to Abbott Nutrition SOPs
- Work closely with representatives and manage promotional material requests and programmes, distribution, reporting
- Manage sample requests made by the Sales team
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply for the role:
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- While the role does not require relevant work experience, applicants with 6 to 12 months are highly encouraged to apply
- Exceptional time management skills and able to beat deadlines in a high-pressure work environment
- With some background in sourcing techniques
- Energetic, highly self-motivated with effective communication skills
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and oral)
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form to apply. Click the link below to get started: Apply online for the Abbot ANI Marketing Internship 2022.
Note: Applicants must complete this video interview. This is part of the application process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 8 July 2022.
Find out how it is to work at Abbott South Africa by clicking here.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Abbot ANI Marketing Internship 2022 advert page.
Please do not post any queries if this internship opportunity has already been closed. You may want to view our other graduate programmes, internships, and learnerships that are currently accepting applications.