Applications are now open for the Absa Bank IT C# .Net Web Service Learnership 2024 intake in Gauteng. If you’re interested, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties of the role before submitting an application.
About Absa Bank
Formerly known as Barclays Africa Group Ltd., the Absa Group’s original name was Amalgamated Banks of South Africa. This financial services company offers business and personal banking, investmengnt and corporate banking, credit cards, investment and wealth management and more.
The Absa Group’s headquarters are in Johannesburg and owns majority stakes in various banks in Ghana, Botswana, Mauritius, Kenya and Tanzania to name a few. It also operates regional offices in Nigeria, Namibia, Mozambique, Zambia, Tanzania, Uganda and several other countries.
Absa Bank IT C# .Net Web Service Learnership 2024
As part of the Absa Bank IT C# .Net Web Service Learnership 2024 intake in Pretoria, Gauteng, the successful candidate’s key responsibilities include, but at not limited to:
- Apply design-thinking, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills within an agile team environment resolving various technical issues (e.g., back-end, front-end, or middleware)
- Supporting all aspects of the development lifecycle
- Develop well-optimized, organized, and documented source code
- Make sure solutions and designs support the technical organizational principles of self-service, testability, resilience, and scalability
- Supporting the development of CD/CI pipelines
- Utilizing and configuring the latest observability technique leveraging
- Automating tasks through applicable tools and scripting
- Debugging existing source code and polishing feature sets
- Aligning all application development and development processes to enhance and evolve products and services
- Contributing input into program and project teams in managing and planning development guidelines
- Conducting peer reviews, problem-solving, and testing across the broader team
- Identifying and mitigating technical risks
- Participating in incident management and DR activity
Who should apply?
Applicants must have completed a Bachelor’s or Hons degree in Information Technology.
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal to apply. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
7th Floor, Absa Towers West
15 Troye Street, Johannesburg, 2001
PO Box 7735, Johannesburg, 2000
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 350 4000
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme, learnership, and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.