Accenture South Africa is calling on promising and deserving individuals in need of financial support to further their studies to submit an application for its upcoming Bursary Programme offering for 2021.
Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 and an international company that offers digital, technology, strategy, operations and consulting services. It was able to generate a $43.2 billion revenue in 2019 with a workforce of over 492,000 serving clients spread across more than 200 locations in 120 countries. Currently, Accenture’s serves 91 clients of Fortune Global Top 100. Also, over three-quarters of Fortune Global 500 companies do business with Accenture.
Accenture South Africa Bursary Programme
Accenture South Africa’s Bursary Programme, through its Education Trust, is available to financially disadvantaged students with excellent academic backgrounds who wish to further their tertiary studies.
Successful applicants will have access to a full scholarship which provides coverage for the following expenses:
- Registration fees
- Exam fees
- Tuition fees
- Meal and accommodation expenses
- Allowance for prescribed books
- A personal laptop
In addition, beneficiaries will receive ongoing mentorship for the duration of the bursary coverage.
Bursary coverage is available to tertiary students who are currently pursuing any of the following disciplines at the corresponding university recognized by the programme:
- BSc in Computer Science – University of Cape Town
- BSc or BCom in Information Systems or Informatics – University of Johannesburg
- BSc (Eng) or BEng in Information Technology – University of Pretoria
- BSc (Eng) or BEng in Computer – Rhodes University
- BSc (Eng) or BEng in Electrical (Light Current) – University of Western Cape
- BSc (Eng) or BEng in Electronics, Information and Industrial – University of Witwatersrand
Who should apply?
Candidates must be able to satisfy these minimum requirements to be considered eligible to apply for bursary support:
- Must be in their 2nd, 3rd and 4th or Honours year of pursuing any of the qualifications at the university listed above
- Proven state of financial incapacity to acquire a tertiary qualification
- Must be an academic achiever
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for bursary support will need to download and fill out the application form. After accomplishing the form completely and accurately, send it via email it to SA.CorporateCitizenship@accenture.com.
Click here to download the form.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 15 August 2020. Late or incomplete applications are unacceptable.
For more information, contact Accenture directly via:
Phone: (+27) 012 6222441
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Accenture SA Bursary Programme 2021.