Irish-based Accenture plc is calling on new graduates to submit their application and qualify for its Soft Engineer Analyst Graduate Programme 2022 intake at its South Africa location. Take a few minutes to check the basic qualification requirements and see if it’s a good fit for you.
Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 and an international company that offers digital, technology, strategy, operations and consulting services. It was able to generate a $43.2 billion revenue in 2019 with workforce of over 492,000 serving clients spread across more than 200 locations in 120 countries. Currently, Accenture’s serves 91 clients of Fortune Global Top 100. Also, over three-quarters of Fortune Global 500 companies do business with Accenture. Experience at Accenture would be a great opportunity for any graduate and could help start a great career. Being part of the Accenture Graduate Programme, you’ll have the opportunity to feel a sense of belonging to the work environment and fellow co-workers. You’ll also be recognized as a complete individual with responsibilities and interests beyond the workspace. You can expect to be given more legroom and flexibility and the freedom to take on a range of tasks and projects, helping to solve real-world problems.
You will be expected to work hard and long hours but there will be some real perks with the role; from a high salary to networking with leaders in strategy, management specialists and industry experts. You will also be working in a place that does not look at your race, gender, or religion.
Accenture-REPL SA Software Engineer Analyst Graduate Programme 2022
As an REPL Graduate Consultant, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to acquire unlimited development and learning while providing support functions to key activities within the delivery cycle of the Company’s various projects. The graduate programme is designed to cultivate creativity, develop commercial drive, and enhance leadership potential with the objective of being enabling the incumbent to affect and influence clients and colleagues alike.
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for the role, aspiring candidates must be able to satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria and skills/competencies requirements:
- Preferably with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Math, or any relevant technical study; applicants with a strong academic record are more than welcome
- Keen interest in pursuing a profession in retail technology and eager to learn
- Demonstrated experience in Angular, C#, or similar programming language
- A proactive and effective problem solver committed to accomplishing tasks with high-quality results
- Possesses a positive mindset; a pleasant team member
- Strong literacy, communication, and interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Proactive and able to work independently and produce great results
- Genuine interest in working in consulting and progressing over time
- Effective foundation development and analytical skills with a sharp eye for details
- Proficient in PowerPoint and conducting presentations
- Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Amenable to travel to and work at client sites in South Africa and abroad
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on the Company’s online recruitment portal. Be sure to upload your CV, ID, cover letter, and recent academic transcripts during the application process. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
8th Floor, Convention Towers, c/o Heerengracht and Coen Steytler,
Foreshore, Cape Town,
South Africa, 8001
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Accenture-REPL SA Software Engineering Analyst Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.