Applications are now open for the Accenture SA Technology Graduate Programme 2024 at its Midrand offices in Johannesburg. Be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria, as well as its duties and responsibilities before applying.
Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 and an international company that offers digital, technology, strategy, operations and consulting services. It was able to generate a $43.2 billion revenue in 2019 with workforce of over 492,000 serving clients spread across more than 200 locations in 120 countries. Currently, Accenture’s serves 91 clients of Fortune Global Top 100. Also, over three-quarters of Fortune Global 500 companies do business with Accenture.
Accenture SA Technology Graduate Programme 2024
The aim of the Accenture SA Technology Graduate Programme 2024 intake is to help leading global companies and governments transform through the development and execution of innovative solutions.
The successful candidate will be part of Accenture SA’s Analyst Strategy and Consulting group and will be performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Collect, synthesize, analyze and visualize client information utilizing interviews, research, analytic tools and workshops
- Determine and document business requirements in order to let clients understand changes that need to be done, including the use of new opportunities
- Acquire a comprehensive industry as well as cross-domain expertise
- Work with clients in designing new technology requirements, business processes, and plans on how to bring about changes utilizing technology, processes, and people
- Inform clients about the steps to be taken (and the impact) to help the employees, customers and leaders adapt to new methods of working
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy these basic eligibility requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds at least an NQF Level 7 qualification and attained at least a 65% GPA
- Must have no more than 12 months of work experience
- Possesses strong communication and relationship skills
- A creative and an agile learner with good problem-solving skills
- Highly adaptable, proactive, and results-oriented
Note that the above is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and may not list all the duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How to apply?
If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to pursue the graduate programme, click the link below and create your profile on Accenture’s online recruitment platform.
Job no: R00153773
Keep in mind that the link above may not work if the graduate programme is no longer accepting applications.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries, get in touch with Accenture South Africa by calling +27 (21) 408 1300.
Please refrain from making any queries if the Accenture SA Technology Graduate Programme is no longer available.