Irish-based Accenture plc is calling on suitable graduates to submit their application and qualify for its Workforce Management Analyst Graduate Programme 2022 intake at its Cape Town location. Be sure to go over the role’s minimum eligibility criteria, as well as its duties and responsibilities before applying.
Accenture is a Fortune Global 500 and an international company that offers digital, technology, strategy, operations and consulting services. It was able to generate a $43.2 billion revenue in 2019 with workforce of over 492,000 serving clients spread across more than 200 locations in 120 countries. Currently, Accenture’s serves 91 clients of Fortune Global Top 100. Also, over three-quarters of Fortune Global 500 companies do business with Accenture.
Accenture Workforce Management Analyst Graduate Programme 2022
The successful candidate will be part of the Workforce Management Practice in Accenture SA’s REPL Group in Cape Town for the duration of the 18-month graduate programme. As a Workforce Management Analyst, you will:
- Gain access to limitless opportunities for learning and development as you support essential activities involving the delivery cycle of a designated WFT project
- Work closely with the company’s software partners (e.g. Ceridian) to receive full training as a Workforce Management Analyst
- Learn to identify map functionality and requirements to push improvements on the clients’ Workforce Management space
- Be expected to influence and impact coworkers and clients alike
Who should apply?
You can apply for the role if you meet the minimum eligibility criteria and behavioral/competency requirements listed below:
- Preferably with some background in Hospitality, Retail, People-based Administration, or Human Resources
- Must have interests outside of university – remarkable and able to stand out from the crowd
- Achieved a strong academic record and passionate about establishing a career in retail technology
- Must be based in Cape Town and amenable to travel to client sites (post-Covid) as needed
This is a general description of the nature of work attributed to the role and is not a complete list of the all duties and responsibilities, and requisite skills of the position.
How do I apply?
If you meet the eligibility requirements and would like to pursue the graduate programme, click the link below and create your profile on Accenture’s online recruitment platform.
Job ID: R00128388
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For enquiries, get in touch with Accenture South Africa by calling +27 (21) 408 1300.
Click here to view the PDF copy of the Accenture SA-REPL Workforce Management Analyst Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the graduate programme is no longer available.