Adapt IT is in search of interested and qualified individuals to apply to its Development Internship Programme for 2019.
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botsawana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.
Development Operations Internship Programme at Adapt IT
The Adapt IT Development Operations Internship Programme runs is a fixed-term contract which runs for a period of 1 year. The successful candidate will be working out of Adapt IT’s Johannesburg location and will be receiving a monthly stipend of R10000.
The successful candidate is expected to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Provide Level 1 and basic Level 2 support for telco related software
- Provide support updates, detailed work logs and discovered exceptions to the Development Operations Manager
- Acquire training and expertise on relevant software
- Amenable with traveling to African countries
The Adapt IT Development Operations Internship does not guarantee permanent employment upon the intern’s successful completion of the programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
To qualify as a Development Intern, the applicant must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Beginner to intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of PLSQL and RDBMS
- Good understanding of Windows 10 and Windows 2012
- Good knowledge of Microsoft 365, particularly graphs and grids in Excel
- Positive attitude
- Good with technology
- Able to work well independently as much as within a team
- Can communicate in professional manner
- Valid South African passport
How to Apply
If you meet the programme’s minimum requirements, send your application along with supporting documents via email to: email@example.com
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 June 2019.
Tel: +27 (0)10 494 0000
Tel: +27 (0)31 514 7300