Adapt IT is calling on interested and qualified graduates to apply for its IT Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to check the job scope and minimum eligibility requirements below to find out if it’s a good fit for you.
About Adapt IT
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botswana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban.
Adapt IT IT Graduate Programme 2022
The IT Graduate role is based in Adapt IT’s Cape Town offices and will run for a duration of 12 months with the successful candidate performing the following tasks:
- Provide assistance with scheduling and planning
- Make sure sprint boards and team planner are up to date
- Support the product owner
- Provide administrative product support
- Conduct administrative stakeholder engagement
Adapt IT’s Cape Town and Port Elizabeth offices are currently accepting applications for the same position. Separate application links will be provided in the How to Apply section below.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet these minimum eligibility criteria and competency/skills requirements:
- Holds a BSc Information Systems or Computer Science degree, or BCom related qualification
- Proficient Microsoft Suite skills as well as with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills
- Sound communication and research skills
- Organized and systematic
- Capable of multi-tasking, delegating, and following through with tasks
- Able to work independently or as part of the team
- Takes the initiative, proactive, and knows how to be assertive
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, fill out the online application on Adapt IT’s recruitment platform. Click on the link below and go straight to the Apply button to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 April 2022.
Should you have any questions, send Adapt IT an email enquiry at email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Adapt IT IT Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.