Adapt IT is calling on interested and qualified graduates to apply for its Junior Copywriter Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to check the job scope and minimum eligibility requirements below to find out if it’s a good fit for you.
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botswana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban.
Adapt IT Junior Copywriter Graduate Programme 2022
The primary function of the Junior Copywriter is to write clear and compelling copy for a variety of mediums such as product brochures, ads, publications, blogs, and websites. In order to successfully perform this primary function, the Junior Copywriter is to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct research on topics relevant to the industry
- Perform high-quality interviews
- Write concise marketing copy promoting the company’s products and services
- Draft well-crafted write-ups using content management systems
- Proofread and perform blog edits before publishing
- Submit output to editors for feedback and approval
- Work closely with marketing and design teams in illustrating articles
- Perform simple keyword research and utilize SEO guidelines to improve website traffic
- Promote content using social media platforms
- Determine customers’ requirements and gaps in web content and propose new topics
- Keep web content current
Who should apply?
Applicants need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a BA or BSc in English, Marketing, Journalism, or any relevant field
- Proven track record as a copywriter or any relevant role
- Knowledgeable in web content creation and strategy
- Exceptional writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Experience in using SEO techniques
- Strong researching skills
- Creative and collaborative
- Impressive organizational and time management skills
- Knowledgeable in the French language (preferred)
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, fill the online application on Adapt IT’s recruitment platform. Click on the link below and go straight to the Apply button to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 April 2022.
Should you have any questions, send Adapt IT an email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Adapt IT Junior Copywriter Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.