Adapt IT is calling on interested and qualified graduates to apply for its Junior Graphics Designer Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to check the job scope and minimum eligibility requirements below to find out if it’s a good fit for you.
About Adapt IT
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botswana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban.
Adapt IT Junior Graphics Designer Graduate Programme 2022
The main responsibilities of the Junior Graphics Designer are developing visuals based on current requirements, creating layouts and images manually or using design software, and test runs graphics using various media. Duties and responsibilities
- Analyze design briefs and identify requirements
- Schedule projects
- Develop visuals as per requirements
- Create rough drafts and pitch ideas
- Create illustrations, logos, and various designs by hand or software
- Utilize the right layouts and colors for each graphic
- Consult with creative directors and copywriters in coming up with final design
- Amend designs as per feedback
- Make sure final graphics, as well as layouts, are on-brand and visually appealing
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet these minimum eligibility criteria and competency/skills requirements:
- Preferably with a degree or diploma in Fine Arts, Design, or any relevant discipline
- Proven track record in graphic design (junior experience)
- A solid portfolio of graphic designs and illustrations
- Knows how to work with design software and applications e.g. In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Possesses a sharp eye for details and aesthetics
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knows how to work methodically and adhere to deadlines
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, fill out the online application on Adapt IT’s recruitment platform. Click on the link below and go straight to the Apply button to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 April 2022.
Should you have any questions, send Adapt IT an email enquiry at email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Adapt IT Junior Graphic Designer Graduate Programme 2022 advert page.