Adapt IT is calling on interested and qualified graduates to apply for its Project Administrator Internship intake for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to check the job scope and minimum eligibility requirements below to find out if it’s a good fit for you.
About Adapt IT
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botswana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, and Durban.
Adapt IT Project Administrator Internship 2022
Adapt IT’s Project Administrator Internship role reports to the Micros Installation Manager at the Company’s CPT Campus and will be mainly responsible for performing duties in the following areas:
- Capture orders
- Create delivery notes, follow through with outstanding delivery notes, and create credit notes
- Manage relevant administration before, during, and after every micros project
- Sort and organize all project documentation e.g. time sheets, delivery notes, sign-offs, etc
- Maintain and manage all project-related files of customers
- Ensure delivery of high-quality output and customer service at all times
- Adhere and promote the Company’s values and procedures
- Ensure and sustain customer success in all projects
Note that this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities attributed to this role. Check the advert page in PDF format below for the full list.
Who should apply?
Applicants who satisfy the role’s basic eligibility criteria and competency requirements listed below are highly encouraged to apply:
- Completed Grade 12, Matric, or any equivalent qualification
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Holds a qualification in Finance, Administration, or any equivalent degree
- Preferably with a Project Management degree
- Preferably with operational experience in project administration and invoicing
- Background in collecting and compiling credit notes is a plus
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants can apply by accomplishing an online application form on Adapt IT’s recruitment platform.
Click the link to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 July 2022.
Should you have any questions, send Adapt IT an email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Adapt IT Project Administrator Internship 2022 advert page.