Adapt IT is in search of interested and qualified individuals to apply to its Technical Consultant Graduate Programme for 2022. If you’re interested in applying, be sure to check the job scope and minimum eligibility requirements below.
About Adapt IT
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botsawana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.
Adapt IT Technical Consultant Graduate Programme
Reporting to the Line Manager, the successful candidate (or Junior Technical Consultant) will be joining the Support team which is responsible for ensuring effective implementation, maintenance, and uninterrupted uptime with customers of Adapt IT’s software. In line with this primary function, the Junior Technical Consultant’s duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Perform troubleshooting on Adapt IT EPM software
- Identify and fix hardware issues linked to the software
- Install Adapt IT hardware and software as per protocol
- Perform root cause analysis
- Effectively manage admin, feedback, and report tickets
- Carry out health checks, commissioning, and maintenance on the system
- Investigate and determine potential issues with customer’s environment, buffer hardware, and customer servers
- Conduct effective communications with internal operations and customers regarding software performance
- Inform the Development Team of any bugs in the software, potential road map, and feature enhancements
- Keep support interactions with customers up to date on the internal systems
- Make sure competence and skills are constantly enhanced and relevant
- Attend training classes
- Work closely with the Sales Team as needed to ensure compliance with agreed upon SLAs
Who should apply?
Candidates will need to meet the following initial eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a relevant Information Technology degree, diploma, or certification
- Good background in software engineering
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding root cause analysis
- An agile learner
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to apply will need to go to Adapt IT’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to access the page:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 10 January 2022.
Tel: +27 (0)10 494 0000
Get in touch with Mandy Barret
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Adapt IT Technical Consultant Graduate Programme 2022 advert.
If this internship has already been closed, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships open for application.