AdaptIT, a Johannesburg-based software and business solutions company, is calling on suitable candidates to join its Accounting EPM Graduate Programme intake for 2022. If interested, be sure to check the minimum eligibility requirements of the role to see if it’s a good match for you.
Adapt IT is a mover in the ICT industry providing software solutions to various sectors which include the manufacturing, education, financial services, energy, hospitality, education and communication sectors.
The company has a client base of almost 10,000 spread over 53 countries. In addition, Adapt IT operates in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Botsawana, Mauritius. It also employs more than 1,000 tech professionals in these locations, including Adapt IT’s South African offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban.
AdaptIT Accounting EPM Graduate Programme 2022
As part of the Accounting EPM Graduate Programme, the incumbent will have an opportunity to apply his/her accounting knowledge and experience in the implementation of Statutory consolidation of software projects that allow clients to automate their reporting and consolidation processes.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gain a clear understanding of the rules and processes connected to statutory consolidation
- Adapt new software technology skills to effectively support execution of EPM consolidation solutions
- Apply knowledge of accounting principles and their influence in statutory reporting
- Create financial reports derived from the trial balance as well as supporting movement information
- Acquire a basic knowledge of SQL and SQL query
- Aggregate TBs and logic loaded in the EPM solution
- Engage with customers in identifying solution requirements
Who should apply?
You need to meet the following minimum eligibility to apply for this graduate role:
- Holds a degree or diploma in Accounting or Management Accounting
- Preferably with high marks in Mathematics upon completion of Matric
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- A quick learner, productive, and with strong time management skills
- Any experience working with EPM solutions is welcome
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
If qualified, you can apply by registering an account on AdapIT’s online recruitment platform. Click the link below to get to the appropriate page and scroll all the way down to locate the Apply button.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 31 January 2022.
Should you have any questions, send AdaptIT an email enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the AdaptIT Accounting EPM Graduate Programme 2022 advert.