Adcock Ingram SA is looking for qualified individuals, specifically people living with disabilities, to send in their application to qualify for its Learnership Programme for 2020.
Established as a pharmacy in 1891, Adcock Ingram is a pharmaceutical manufacturing, marketing and distribution company serving the public and private sectors. The pharmaceutical company operates four commercial divisions, namely, OTC, Consumer, Critical Care and Prescription.
Adcock Ingram is a listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange and operates as a Level 4 B-BBEE contributor. It has a market capitalization approximate;y at R9 billion.
Adcock Ingram Learnership Opportunity for People with Disabilities 2020
The Adcock Ingram Learnership Opportunity aims to provide persons with disabilities with workplace experience. Successful candidates will be under the Learning and Development Manager based in Gauteng.
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, applicants must posses the following minimum requisites:
- Must have completed matric and with a recognized South African qualification
- A South African citizen between 18 to 35 years old
- Some experience or understanding of the pharmaceutical industry will be a definite advantage
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-driven with good interpersonal skills
- Able to perform under pressure
- Has a good understanding of labour relations
- Able to function in team and independently
Click the link to view the Adcock Ingram Learning Progamme for People with Disabilities 2020 advert.
How do I apply?
Applicants who satisfy the minimum requirements can apply by clicking the link below
Deadline for submission of applications is on 30 September 2019.
Should you have any further questions about this learnership programme, kindly refer to the information below:
Tel. no: 0860 ADCOCK (232625)