Adidas is inviting suitable candidates to apply for its Brand Management Trainee Programme in South Africa. Find out if you qualify by checking the minimum requirements of the position.
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation and the largest sportswear maker in Europe, and is next to Nike as the largest in the world. It acts as the holding company for the Adidas Group, which is made up of Reebok, Bayern Munchen (German football team), and Runtastic.
Adidas SA Brand Management Trainee Programme 2021
As a Brand Management Trainee, the incumbent will be part of the marketing team where specific duties and responsibilities will be carried out for the duration of the programme. These will include:
- Become an advocate of consumer centricity with a keen interest to understand public sentiments as well as digital and eCom trends in the market regarding Adidas and the sports/leisure category in general
- Integrate global eCom and digital strategies that apply locally in order to push compelling digital offerings
- Maximize on the digital marketing strategy to drive company profitability, sales, and share aspirations
- Make sure that the optimal mix of Pricing (CTC), Product, Place (Omni), and Promotion (Brand Activation + SPOMA) are in place
- Monitor performance of digital campaigns with the aim of optimizing and evolving
- Pioneer technical and digital capabilities for the brand
- Develop working relations with key accounts and own channel
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a relevant university degree
- Professional work experience of at least 12 months is an advantage
- Practical background in eCom and digital functions, preferably from a creative environment
- Demonstrates the company’s core behaviors (creativity, confidence, and collaboration
- Operates with an entrepreneurial mindset and pushes boundaries
- Highly organized, process oriented, and structured
- Excellent eye for detail
- Energetic and able to work as part of a team in a high-pressure environment
- Comprehensive and deep theoretical knowledge of channel operations
- Genuine passion for sports
- High proficiency in various MS Office applications
- Solid influencing and leadership skills
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Good English fluency and exceptional communication skills
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements. Click on the link below and register your profile on the company’s recruitment page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the online contact form on the company website.
- How long will it take to complete?
This programme will run for a period of 18 months.
- Where will it take place?
Successful candidates will be based in Cape Town for the duration of the trainee programme.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Adidas SA Brand Management Management Trainee Proramme 2021 advert.