Adidas is inviting suitable candidates to apply for its Sales Management Trainee Programme in South Africa. Find out if you qualify by checking the minimum requirements of the position.
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation and the largest sportswear maker in Europe, and is next to Nike as the largest in the world. It acts as the holding company for the Adidas Group, which is made up of Reebok, Bayern Munchen (German football team), and Runtastic.
Adidas SA Sales Management Trainee 2021
The successful candidate will be working at Adidas’ South African HQ in Cape Town, joining a New Manager certification course. In addition, the incumbent will have access to a mentor, personal coach, line manager, and an HR staff for support.
The duties and responsibilities of the Sales Management Trainee include:
- Work to ensure net sales growth and profitable market share within the South Africa sales team
- Provide assistance to the Senior Sales Director with determining, developing, and executing strategies
- Provide support to the Sales portfolio with the overall strategy based on South African and global strategies together with the Senior Sales Director
- Manage order book and accurate stock call-off
- Work closely with the Marketing and CtC team for account support
- Make sure consumers are purchasing products in the appropriate segmentation
- Assist with negotiation and enforcement of trade terms of the Adidas Group
- Allocate correct sales channels to customers
- Group customers, set strategies, objectives, tactics, assign resources, and make sure action plans are put to work while adhering to the framework
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to meet these minimum eligibility requirements to apply:
- Holds a 4-year business degree (preferably sales or marketing focused) from a university
- Work experience of at least 12 months is an advantage
- Demonstrates the company’s core behaviors (creativity, confidence, and collaboration
- Operates with an entrepreneurial mindset and pushes boundaries
- Highly organized, process oriented, and structured
- Excellent eye for detail
- Energetic and able to work as part of a team in a high-pressure environment
- Comprehensive and deep theoretical knowledge of channel operations
- Genuine passion for sports
- High proficiency in various MS Office applications
- Solid influencing and leadership skills
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills
- Good English fluency and exceptional communication skills
What is the selection process?
no relevant info
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements. Click on the link below and register your profile on the company’s recruitment page.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this posting.
For enquiries, fill out the online contact form on the company website.
- How long will it take to complete?
This programme will run for a period of 18 months.
- Where will it take place?
Successful candidates will be based in Cape Town.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Adidas SA Sales Management Trainee 2021 advert.