Applications are now open for the ADvTECH Facilities Internship 2023 vacancy at the ADvTECH support offices in Johannesburg. Be sure to go over the minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities of the role if you’re interested in applying.
A JSE-listed company, the ADvTECH Group is one of the largest private education provider in Africa and is the holding company of the Independent Institute of Education (IIE). The IIE operates several tertiary education brands such as Vega School, IIE School of Hospitality and Service Management, Rosebank College, Capsicum Culinary Studio, and Varsity College.
ADvTECH Facilities Internship 2023
As part of the ADvTECH Facilities Internship 2023 programme, the successful candidate will be performing administrative functions within the company’s Group Properties business unit.
Who should apply?
In order to be considered for the ADvTECH Facilities Internship 2023 intake, applicants must satisfy these basic eligibility requirements:
- Holds a Facilities diploma or degree
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office productivity tools with intermediate Excel skills
- Possesses strong financial and administration skills
- Good time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Service delivery and results-driven
- Strong work ethic; accountable, and goes the extra mile
- Sharp eye for detail
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are to complete an online application form on the company’s recruitment portal. Click/tap on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 30 April 2023.
ADvTECH House, Building 7
Inanda Greens Office Park
54 Wierda Rd West
+27 11 676 8000