AECI’s Plant Health division in Gauteng is inviting suitable individuals to apply for its Marketing Internship Programme for 2022. Kindly go over the minimum qualification requirements and responsibilities of the role before submitting your application.
About AECI Limited
African Explosives and Chemical Industries (AECI) operates in South Africa with its main manufacturing sites operating in Sasolburg, Johannesburg and Durban. The company is a specialty product and services-oriented group of companies with a focus on offering services to the mining and manufacturing industry.
The AECI group is currently made up of 17 businesses operating in Africa, South East Asia, Australia, North America and Europe. As of December 2017, AECI has an employee count of 7,908 employees.
AECI Limited Marketing Internship
The successful candidate will be part of AECI’s Plant Health group based in Chloorkop, Gauteng. The duties and responsibilities of the Marketing Intern are as follows:
- Develop applications in accordance with AECI guidelines
- Generate audio-visual materials such as animated videos, product-specific videos, and edit video recordings
- Gain a complete understanding and appreciation of Marketing principles as well
- Demonstrate commitment to teamwork
- Provide assistance to the marketing team with content creation for use in social media platforms, newsletters, and blogs
- Help out in various marketing activities as needed
- Carry out digital content and trends research
- Create social media campaigns
- Manage and monitor the organization’s social media platforms
Who should apply?
Applicants who meet the following basic qualifications are eligible to apply:
- Completed Grade 12 and holds a post-matric certificate or diploma in Design techniques or any relevant qualification
- Candidates who have successfully completed an internship are preferred
- Willing travel
- Solid writing skills
- Able to effectively present and communicate information
- Capable of multitasking and performing follow-through
- Good planning and organization skills
- High level of creativity and accuracy
- Comfortable working with people
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants can apply by registering their profile on AECI’s careers page. Click on the link below to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 1 December 2021.
Send your enquiries about the internship to email@example.com.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the AECI Limited Marketing Internship Programme 2022 advert.