Applications are now open for the AFGRI Animal Feeds Nutrionist Graduate Programme 2024 intake in Gauteng. Take a quick look at the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and key responsibilities if you’re interested in applying.
As a moving force in the agricultural service sector in South Africa, AFGRI Services works as an agricultural partner providing a comprehensive range of services encompassing grain production and storage cycle. From offering financial support and solutions to hi-tech agricultural equipment via an expansive retail footprint, AFGRI strives to unlock the agricultural potential of South Africa as well as that of the African continent.
AFGRI Animal Feeds Nutritionist Graduate Programme 2024
The successful candidate joining the AFGRI Animal Feeds Nutritionist Graduate Programme 2024 intake will be part of the organization’s Operational Nutrition and Sales and Marketing departments. This graduate programme runs for 12 months under a fixed-term contracts.
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to meet the role’s minimum eligibility criteria to apply:
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Animal Science)
- Preferably with a Master of Science degree in Agriculture (Animal Nutrition)
- Knowledgeable with Animal Nutrition
- Must have no more than 12 months of work experience in their field of study
- Good research and data analytical skills
- Solid verbal and written and communication skills
- High level of accuracy with a good eye for details
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office productivity tools e.g., Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Willing to travel to AFGRI’s regional offices
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to complete an online application form on AFGRI’S recruitment platform. Click the link below to get started:
Foe enquiries, contact AFGRI directly at:
Tel. no: +27 11 063 2347
Please refrain from making any queries if this graduate programme is no longer available. Alternatively, you can view our other graduate programmes and internships that are currently open for application.