Africa Practice is calling on eligible candidates to submit their application and qualify for its Internship programme intake for 2022. Make sure to review the role’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements if you’re intending to apply.
About Africa Practice
Operating at the center of the industry and government, Africa Practice is a strategic advisory firm that provides advocacy solutions and insights to investors, governments, private corporations, and foundations in the African continent with the aim for these entities understand far better, engage with confidence, and discover value to push for equitable and sustainable development.
Africa Practice SA Internship 2022
The successful candidate plays a key role in providing support to the Public Policy and Regulatory Affairs working in conjunction with team members across all levels. In addition, the intern will gain exposure to challenging public policy consulting projects, develop proficiency in delivering quick, high quality research, and learn how to develop insightful and high-impact advisory skills in policy and regulatory functions across a broad spectrum of economic sectors.
Duties and responsibilities
- Keep track of, and analyze news and social media reportage regarding key issues and themes that impact the Firm’s clients
- Monitor policy and regulatory developments relevant to clients
- Keep watch of institutional proceedings e.g. regulatory bodies and parliamentary sessions and draft high-quality briefs on such processes
- Conduct research and writing on client deliverables
- Attend to virtual event planning and preparation
- Observe economic and political developments in Africa
- Provide assistance with with client accounts and business developments, as well as marketing activities as needed
Who should apply?
Applicants who satisfy the role’s minimum eligibility requirements are welcome to apply:
- At least two (2) years of work experience in consulting, legal, and research
- Outstanding written and spoken English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of current regulatory, economic, and political affairs
- Interested ind legislative and policy developments and risk advisory
How do I apply?
To apply, upload your CV along with a cover letter indicating your suitability for the position. Also, be sure to indicate your availability during the application process. Click the link below and click on the “I’m Interested” button to get started.
Although the deadline for submission of applications is not specified, the vacancy will be closed once a suitable candidate had been selected.
Get in touch directly with Africa Practice Southern Africa by calling +27 (0)11 994 7001.
Click on the link for a PDF copy of the Africa Practice SA Internship 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships that are open for application.