AIG South Africa needs qualified graduates to come and apply for its Casualty Claims Graduate Programme for the 2020 academic year.
Established in 1919, the American Insurance Group is considered by experts as one of the leaders in the global insurance sector. Together with its global affiliate companies, AIG provides a broad range of property-casualty insurance, retirement products, life insurance and other financial services. As a global financial services provider, it operates in over 80 countries.
In addition to the above-mentioned services, customers come to AIG for professional help in business and personal assets protection, retirement security and risk management.
AIG SA Casualty Claims Graduate Programme
The primary responsibility of the incumbent is to handle an intergral line of business, or LoB, of various claims processes including enquiries, legal liability assessment, resolution and mitigation to name a few.
The roles and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Handle claims enquiries
- Provide consistent, high level of customer service
- Comply with external and internal Service Level Agreements
- Ensure all claims compliance controls are adhered with and implemented accordingly
Who should apply?
To qualify for this graduate programme, you must satisfy the following minimum qualifications:
- Preferably holds a B ComLaw / LLB degree
- Outstanding communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Effective time management skills
- Highly capable in conflict/complaint resolution
- Consistent and accurate legal/policy interpretation
- Driven and knows how to self-motivate
- Able to perform and thrive under pressure
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants will need to register an account on AIG’s recruitment portal. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of the application has been set as of this writing.
For additional information about the internship, call +27 21 526 1600.
Click here to view the AIG Casualty Claims Graduate Programme 2020 advert.