AIG South Africa is in need of qualified and energetic individuals to submit an application and possibly qualify for the company’s Operations Business Analyst Graduate Programme for the 2020 financial year.
Established in 1919, the American Insurance Group is considered by experts as one of the leaders in the global insurance sector. Together with its global affiliate companies, AIG provides a broad range of property-casualty insurance, retirement products, life insurance and other financial services. As a global financial services provider, it operates in over 80 countries.
In addition to the above-mentioned services, customers come to AIG for professional help in business and personal assets protection, retirement security and risk management.
AIG SA Operation Business Analyst Graduate Programme
The successful candidate will be mainly involved in providing assistance with admin works in regards to Programme Management on critical and strategic BAU activities. In addition, the intern will be conducting root cause analyses on specific issues and determine remediation to help resolve such issues. Moreover, the duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate are as follows:
- Provide assistance with admin tasks relevant to Programme Management
- Generate status reports on projects and initiatives for use in Committee hearings
- Conduct root cause analyses on a regular basis (daily, monthly and yearly)
- Report root cause analyses outcomes
- Determine actions and trends that can be used for remediation
- Engage stakeholders on action items
- Monitor action items and record proof of remediation and make monthly progress reports
- Conduct quality assurance reviews regarding resolved complaints
- Generate reports on identified gaps
- Make appropriate recommendations on remediation
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet these minimum qualifications in order to be considered eligible for the graduate programme:
- Must hold a Bachelor of Commerce or Bachelor of Arts degree
- Knowledgeable in relationship management
- Able to review and analyze data
- Able to do advanced report writing
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem solving, research and analytical skills
- Capable of solid decision making
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Comfortable with persuading others and broadening relationships
- Results-driven with a great sense of self-motivation
- Superb organizational skills
- Top-notch, world-class customer service skills
What is the selection process?
AIG upholds the Equal Opportunity Employer policy and provides fair opportunities to qualified candidates no matter their race, age, religion, gender, national origin, gender expression or any legally protected categories. In addition, special preference will be extended to previously disadvantaged candidates as well as people living with disabilities.
How do I apply?
Qualified applicants will need to create an account on AIG’s recruitment page to be able to apply for the graduate programme. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click the link to view the AIG South Africa Operations Business Analyst Graduate Programme 2020 advert.