French multinational Air Liquide is calling on exceptional individuals who are interested in submitting their application and possibly qualify for its Graduate Internship Programme intake for 2022 in South Africa.
About Air Liquide
Established in 1902, Air Liquide is one of the leading multinational companies that provide industrial gases and various services to a range of industries such as medical, electronic and chemical manufacturers. It ranks a close second to Linde as the largest industrial gas provider in the world in terms of revenue.
Currently operating in 80 countries, Air Liquide has major sites in the US (Texas, Delaware), Germany (Frankfurt), China (Shanghai) and UAE (Dubai). The company placed 500 in Fortune Global’s 2019 top 500 companies list. At present, Air Liquide employs a workforce of about 67,000 serving over 3.7 million customers worldwide.
Air Liquide Graduate Internship 2022
The duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate include, but are not limited to:
- Develop skill sets and learning by successfully accomplishing projects and assignments through expert coaching and mentoring
- Successfully complete internal projects in order to deliver customer results and determine business improvements
- Learn how to use internal software in providing assistance with successfully completing tasks and projects
- Work closely with various teams and fellow interns in interacting and networking with international global business dealers
- Ensure compliance with Health, Safety, and Environment procedures and standards
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, you need to satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria and skills/behavioral requirements of the role as listed below:
- Holds a BComm degree in Business Management/Administration, BComm Hons in Marketing Management, BComm Hons in Logistics/Supply Chain, or BSc Hons in Chemical Engineering
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Able to collaborate well in a team environment
- Capable of lateral thinking and coming up with fresh solutions for daily operational issues
- Background in office work, including maintenance or plumbing, is a definite advantage
What is the selection process?
Air Liquide upholds diversity and is an equal opportunity employer with a strong belief in affirmative action, committed to the maintenance and/or achievement of equal representation (e.g. race, gender, and persons living with disability) within the workforce. The selection of successful candidates will based on the Company’s employment equity policies as well as skills development requirements.
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements of the role, fill out the online application form on Air Liquide’s recruitment portal. Click the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Fill out this form if you have enquiries or issues regarding the programme.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Air Liquide Graduate Internship 2022 Programme advert page.