Airlink is inviting suitably qualified individuals to submit their application for its E-Commerce Internhsip Programme.
Airlink, also known as SA Airlink (Pty) Ltd. is a privately-owned regional airline operating in Johannesburg. It is a primarily a feeder airline connecting smaller towns and large hub airports. The company was established in 1992 after the purchase of Link Airways, which actually owns a range of other airlines such as Midlands Aviation, Lowveld Aviation, Border Air, Magnum Airways and Citi Air.
Airlink E-Commerce Internship Programme
The selected applicant for the E-Commerce Internship is expected to perform the following duties:
- Must ensure consistent use of corporate branding in published documents and media platforms
- Help prepare support materials and provide assistance during community events to ensure Airlink Cargo visibility in such events
- Provide assistance with special marketing and sales projects
- Ensure operations are done in line with applicable standards and regulations
- Manage security threats and safety risks to interalia aircraft operations
- Ensure excellent customer relations
- Provide assistance with vetting articles or advertisements related to Airlink Cargo for FTW or Skyways
- Monitor site content for grammar/spelling accuracy and optimal functionality
- Review, validate and upload product pages prior to going live on the website
- Ensure all functions on the website (e.g. navigation, links, images) are working
- Carry out ad-hoc duties
- Coordinate Airlink Cargo marketing events/activities
- Compile marketing materials and discover effective advertising mediums
- Make sure promotional marketing materials are received on time and compliant with established guidelines
The programme does not guarantee permanent employment once intern completes the E-commerce internship period.
Requirements or Eligibility
- Must have completed at least Grade 12 or its equivalent
- A BCom Marketing or IT degree is a big plus
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Must have solid knowledge of various web platforms and relevant content management tools and payment gateway processes
- Fluent in conversing in English
- Effective data analysis and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, confident and able to perform under pressure
- Owns a reliable vehicle
- Able to travel anywhere when needed
View the Airlink E-Commerce Internship Programme advert below:
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to register an account on the company’s careers page. Click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Dates
Deadline for submission of applications is on 11 July 2019.
Communication will be limited to short-listed applicants. Those who do not receive any feedback within 30 days after the closing date may consider their application as unsuccessful.
Click here to know more about Airlink.