Allan Gray Investment Management is calling on suitable individuals to submit their applications and qualify for its Analyst Graduate Programme 2023 intake at its Cape Town offices. Be sure to check the minimum eligibility criteria and key duties of the role if you wish to apply.
About Allan Gray
Based in South Africa, Allan Gray is an investment management firm serving individual investors, insurance companies, institutional investors foundations, trusts, foreign institutions and foundations.
Founded in the later part of 1973 as Allan Gray Investment Council, it changed its name to Allan Gray Ltd. after its incorporation in 1992. The company now employs about 1000 employees and runs investment assets all across the African continent.
Allan Gray Graduate Analyst Programme 2023
This 24-month graduate programme seeks to accelerate the development of exceptional fresh talent through rotations within the company’s five (5) business areas at its Cape Town offices while establishing a solid foundation in the asset in the industry.
Duties and responsibilities
- Conduct market research for improved internal understanding and awareness
- Assist client services teams with analyst tasks
- Develop and cultivate professional working relations across all levels of the organization
- Take active participation in ensuring the company’s sustained improvement by determining and recommending solutions to processes and other service-related failures
- Attend to client, adviser, and asset consultant queries in the most timely and accurate manner
- Participate in business processes for smoother management of daily client functions
- Perform other basic research and analysis tasks to support strategic projects
Who should apply?
This internship opportunity is open to applicants who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Holds a degree in Science, Commerce, Engineering, Mathematics, or Stats and Quants (graduated in the last two years)
- Attained at least a 75% average in Garde 12 Mathematics and English
- Attained at least a 75% average in all subjects during final year of university subjects
- Namibian citizenship
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates must register their profile on the company’s online recruitment portal to apply. Click the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 December 2022.
For enquiries, contact Allan Gray Investment Management directly at:
Tel: 0860 000 654
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Allan Gray Graduate Analyst Programme 2023 advert page.