ALPLA Trading SA is currently inviting suitably qualified individuals to visit their careers portal and apply for its Payroll Internship Programme for 2020.
ALPLA is one of the world’s premiere manufacturers of plastic packaging for various consumer products such as food and drinks, household detergents, care and cosmetic products, washing and cleaning agents, lubricants and engine oils.
Founded in 1955, ALPLA currently operates 178 production facilities and has about 20,800 employees in 46 countries around the world. In 2014, ALPLA established a production facility in Johannesburg and further widened its footprint in North Africa and the Middle East with its joint venture deal with the Egyptian Taba Group which later became ALPLA TABA in 2017. To date, ALPLA has 22 production plants and about 2,180 employees in Africa, Turkey, and the Middle East.
ALPLA Trading SA Payroll Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be working in ALPLA Tradings’ Human Resources Department in Johannesburg. As an ALPLA Payroll Intern, the incumbent will undergo a great learning experience within a professional corporate environment.
Moreover, the duties and responsibilities of the Payroll Intern are as follows:
- Perform salary runs utilizing the VIP Payroll system
- Effectively manage all employee records
- Timely and accurate processing and reconciliation of leaves filed by employees
- Perform payroll reconciliation to GL
- Accurately integrate all statutory payments
- Calculate weekly and monthly employee overtime
- Provide assistance to employees regarding enquiries about their salary
Who should apply?
Only applicants who satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements may apply for this internship opportunity:
- At least a Grade 12 graduate
- A National Diploma holder in Payroll Management is preferred
- Outstanding numerical skills and keen attention to details
- Must have experience using VIP Payroll (Salary and Wages)
- Good background in Jarrison clocking systems
- Knowledgeable with computer applications including MS Word, Excel, email and internet
- Works well with others
- Reliable, trustworthy and punctual
- Able to strictly adhere to confidentiality agreements
Click the link to view the ALPLA Payroll Internship Programme advert.
How do I apply?
If you meet the minimum requirements of the internship and would like to pursue the position, click here to get started.
Be sure to prepare soft copies of the following documents:
- Updated resume (must be in pdf, docx, doc or rtf format)
- Cover letter/Letter of motivation (must be in pdf, docx, doc or rtf format)
Note: The application link may not work should the position be no longer available.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
For further questions about this internship, get in touch with ALPLA Trading SA using the contact details below:
Tel: 058 624 2200