French rail transport company Alstom, is inviting qualified graduates to apply for its upcoming AMECA Talent Analyst Internship Internship programme intake for 2022. If interested, be sure to review the selection criteria as well as the job description of the role to find out if it’s a good match for you.
Established in 1928 with the merger of the Thomson-Houston Electric Co. and Société Alsacienne de Constructions Mécaniques, Alstom is a global company involved in the rail transport sector, particularly in the areas of passenger transportation, locomotives and signalling. Alstom is the company behind brand names such as TGV, Pendolino and AGV high-speed trains. This is in addition to metro, suburban and regional trains, not to mention Citadis trams.
Alstom AMECA Talent Analyst Internship 2022
Reporting directly to the AMECA Talent Management Director, the successful candidate will be joining the AMECA Regional Management team at Alstom’s Johannesburg offices. The main purpose of the role is to provide support to the team with making sure that regional organization is staffed with the right people at any given time and has a supply of talent in the pipeline at a regional level. In addition, it is the incumbent’s main responsibility to assist with the roll-out strategies, initiatives, and talent programme to strengthen organizational alignment and the efficient application of human capital with the aim of helping Alstom achieve its business priorities, strategies, and mission.
The duties and responsibilities of the Talent Analyst Intern include, but are not limited to:
- Determine opportunities to apply best practices and cooperate with Regional Talent Management Directors in sharing important learnings and insights with countries or clusters
- Work closely with HR cluster/countries regarding employer branding initiatives
- Conduct HR data analytics and weekly/monthly reporting
- Liaise with country/site/cluster HRDs to ensure a single LMS tool is put to use in managing all training sessions at Alstom
- Make sure that the appropriate training is understood clearly and coordinated with AU CoE
- Merge training requests and resolve escalations from HRBPs and managers
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to meet these minimum eligibility criteria and skills requirements to apply for the role:
- Holds a graduate degree (preferably a Master’s) in Business Administration
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills
- Keen interest and strong skills in data, analysis, metrics, and trends
- Able to multi-task and manage several projects
- Outstanding communicator and listener with excellent written, facilitation, and presentation skills
- Knowledge of, and access to training provider networks, coaches, as well as external assessment companies in the region
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Alstom’s online recruitment platform to apply for this internship. Click on the link below to get started:
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
If you want to know more about how it is to work at Alstom, click here.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Alstom AMECA Talent Analyst Internship 2022 advert page.
If this internship is no longer available, please do not make any queries. View our other graduate internships that are open for application.