Allied Electronics Corporation Limited, popularly known as Altron, is calling on qualified individuals to send in their application for its Administrator Internship Programme.
Established in 1965, Altron is a telecommunication and information technology company with a workforce of 8,500 employees around the world.
The company maintains strategic partnerships with top tech companies based in the Middle East, Australia, Europe and the rest of Africa. This allows the Altron Group access to the latest technologies and products. In addition, Altron offers technological services utilized in safety and security, fintech, healthcare as well as developmental learning programmes.
Altron SA Administrator Internship Programme
The successful candidate will be signing a one-year fixed contract working as an Administrator Intern at Bytes Document Solutions, a division of Altron and considered the largest Xerox distributor in the world.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Transfer devices into managed phase which entails collecting IP addresses, contact details, deploying telemetry device or XDA, setting up with command centre
- Follow through on Zeno devices and meter readings
- Perform follow up work on devices not communicating
- Removals, make sure devices are sent back to Isando and call duly closed in Astea
- Perform installations and manage asset register accordingly
- Confirm address information, update Astea and fix location or site setup
- Perform follow up regarding escalations and providing updates to customers
- Call Government departments regarding ongoing issues
Who should apply
- Completed Grade 12 or matric
- Intermediate skills in PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge in PowerBI is a plus
- Solid communication skills
- Capable of communication in clear English, Isizulu, Afrikaans or other African language is a plus
- Can communicate via email in business quality English
- Keen attention to detail
- Knowledge in asset register management an advantage
- Background in Projects/studying projects is an advantage
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to create an account in order to apply for the position. Click here to get started. If you already have an account, go an ahead and log in to start applying.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as of this writing.
Click here to find out more about Altron Souyh Agrical