Allied Electronics Corporation Limited, popularly known as Altron, is calling on qualified individuals to send in their applications for its upcoming Learnership and Internship Programmes in South Africa. Be sure to go over the minimum requirements of the specific programme you’re interested in before applying.
Established in 1965, Altron is a telecommunication and information technology company with a workforce of 8,500 employees around the world.
The company maintains strategic partnerships with top tech companies based in the Middle East, Australia, Europe and the rest of Africa. This allows the Altron Group access to the latest technologies and products. In addition, Altron offers technological services utilized in safety and security, fintech, healthcare as well as developmental learning programmes.
Altron South Africa Learnership and Internship Programmes 2022
As part of Altron’s commitment to the empowerment of the unemployed youth of South Africa, it offers a number of learnership and internship opportunities. Altron’s learnership programmes are registered with the National Qualifications Framework and aims to provide practical skills and knowledge in the workplace.
Altron is currently accepting applications for multiple internship programmes as listed below:
- Altron Learnership and Internship Programmes (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban)
- Altron Learnership and Internship Programmes for People Living with Disability (Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban)
Who should apply?
Applicants who satisfy the following minimum eligibility requirements will qualify to apply:
- Must be a South African citizen (open to all races)
- Must 18 to 35 years old
- Possesses a valid Grade 12 certificate
- No criminal record
- Presentable with good interpersonal and English communication skills
- Applicants with a degree or diploma in their field of specialization
- Not currently studying or working in a full-time capacity
- For persons living with disabilities, must be able to submit a doctor’s not confirming disability
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to fill out the application form on Altron’s recruitment page. Click the link of the particular internship/learnership below to access the page.
No deadline for submission of applications had been set as of this posting.
For further questions call:
Tel: +27 11 645 3600
or send an email to:
Click the link to view the PDF copy of the Altron learnership/internship you’re applying for.
Altron South Africa Learnership and Internship Programmes 2022 advert page.
Altron SA Learnership and Internship Programmes for People Living with Disabilities 2022 advert page.