Allied Electronics Corporation Limited, popularly known as Altron, is calling on qualified individuals to send in their application for its Support Technician Internship Programme. Established in 1965, Altron is a telecommunication and information technology company with a workforce of 8,500 employees around the world.
The company maintains strategic partnerships with top tech companies based in the Middle East, Australia, Europe and the rest of Africa. This allows the Altron Group access to the latest technologies and products. In addition, Altron offers technological services utilized in safety and security, fintech, healthcare as well as developmental learning programmes.
Altron Support Technician Internship Programme
The successful candidate will receive a 6-month, fixed-term contract as a Support Technician Intern at Bytes System Integration. The company is an affiliate of Altron and is located in Marshalltown, Johannesburg. The Support Technician intern will perform the following functions:
- Study the environment and propose improvement suggestions to the Project Manager
- Manage and resolve all client queries
- Answer and resolve all desktop queries
- Communicate with relevant groups to resolve queries as per Service Level Agreement
Requirements or Eligibility
Applicants must possess the following basic requirements to qualify for consideration:
- Completed Grade 12
- A current member of MCSSA (Member of the Computer Society of South Africa)
- Familiar with ITIL, or best practices in carrying out IT Service management
- Has acquired at least 2 years of experience in a Desktop Support position
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Good sense of teamwork
- A people person with excellent networking skills
- Able to determine problems and offer analysis
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to set up an account online via Altron’s recruitment page. Click here to create the account online.
Once done with the account set up, use the job ID 8665 to quickly find the Support Technician Intern opening.
Opening and Closing Date
The company has yet to post a submission deadline as of this writing.
For further enquiries call +27 11 645 3600 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view the job vacancy: