Amazon.com, Inc. is inviting applications from qualified graduates who are interested in becoming part of the tech giant’s Account Manager Internship programme in South Africa.
As one of the Big Four tech companies, Amazon.com is a multi-national conglomerate in the tech sector that specializes in e-commerce, digital streaming, artificial intelligence and cloud computing. It is also the largest online marketplace, cloud computing platform and AI assistant provider in terms of market capitalization and revenue. This is a great opportunity for graduate students to jump-start their career with one of the leading tech companies in the world today.
Amazon is the world’s largest internet company and ranks as the second-largest private employer in the US and easily one of the most important companies in the world.
Amazon SA Account Manager Internship 2020
The successful candidate will experience an opportunity to help grow and shape the advancement of emerging technology. In addition, the incumbent’s role is to improve the clients’ market penetration in key customer accounts in Sub-Saharan Africa and South Africa,
The duties and responsibilities of the Account Manager Intern are as follows:
- Provide assistance to Solutions Architects and Senior Account Managers with admin tasks and stakeholder engagements
- Prepare and coordinate customer interactions in line with best practices
- Determine and recommend process improvement practices
- Manage a project pipeline
- Collaborate with partners in order to expand the reach and promote adoption
- Establish and implement a comprehensive territory or account plan
- Help to further create positive customer interaction
Who should apply?
Be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria before applying:
- Preferably with a technical background in Computer Science, MIS or Engineering
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Speaks fluent English and another African language
- Possesses a genuine interest in Sales and Marketing concepts
- Preferably a graduate of BCom or BA in Information Systems or Information Technology or any related field of study
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial eligibility requirements and would like to send an application, register an applicant account on Amazon’s online recruitment page. Click here to get started.
No deadline for submission of applications has been set as if this writing.
For more information about Amazon SA’s application process, click here to access the FAQ page.
- How long will it take to complete the internship programme?
The internship runs for a period of 12 months.
- Where will the successful candidate be assigned?
The Account Manager intern will be based in Amazon SA’s Johannesburg offices.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Amazon SA Account Manager Internship Programme advert.