The Amazon Dev Centre is looking for recent graduates who are interested in sending their application and qualify for its Recruitment Coordinator Internship Programme to be held at its Cape Town offices in Western Cape.
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is a multi-national tech company focused on e-commerce, digital streaming, artificial intelligence and cloud computing. As part of the Big Four tech companies, Amazon is the largest internet provider (in terms of revenue) in the world and ranks the 2nd largest private employer in the US. Moreover, the company operates the world’s largest e-commerce website, cloud computing platform and AI assistant provider.
Founded in July, 1994 by Jeff Bezzos, Amazon first started as an online store for books but later on diversified to sell electronics, video games, furniture, apparel, food, jewelry and toys.
Amazon Dev Centre Recruitment Coordinator Internship Programme 2020
The main responsibility of the Recruitment Coordinator (RC) is to ensure candidates get the most pleasant interview experience from start to finish. The RC is plays an essential role in facilitating recruitment activities and developing candidate relationships as they provide the first impression of the company to the candidates.
The Recruitment Coordinator intern’s primary duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Manage aspects of the recruitment process by proactively communicating interview, candidate and recruiter requirements
- Schedule on-site and/or phone interviews
- Perform calendar management in various time zones
- Follow up and communicate with candidates from first contact to completion of the application process
- Input and monitor candidate data into the internal systems and trackers
- Provide pre and post interview information to stakeholders
- Process new hire and candidate documentation
- Facilitate candidate travel and start reimbursement as needed
- Take part in ad-hoc activities for improving existing recruitment processes
Who should apply?
The ideal applicant must be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
- Completed a degree in Human Resources or any relevant tertiary education qualification in the past 12 months
- Must have working experience in Admin and HR recruitment in a fast paced work environment
- Customer centric, confident and proactive
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, PowerPoint
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications mentioned above will need to submit the following supporting documents:
- Copy of identity document or
- Passport and any applicable work permit (if foreign national)
- Up to date CV
You will need to create an account on the company’s careers portal to be able to apply. If you already have an account, simply log in and apply. Search for the job posting using the Job ID: 955778.
Click here to create an account.
No deadline for submission for applications has been set as of this writing.
If you wish to know more about working at Amazon, click here.
- How long will this internship run for?
This internship opportunity will run for a period of 12 months
- How do I get updates about my application?
Your account dashboard is updated in real time and should reflect any status changes in your application.
- I don’t have an email. Do you offer other options when applying?
Unfortunately, you will need an active email account to be able to set up a profile and apply. No other option is available as of this time.
View the Amazon SA Recruitment Coordinator Internship Programme advert by clicking the link.