Amazon.com, Inc. is seeking applications from suitable individuals who are interested in becoming part of this tech giant’s Talent and Development Internship programme in South Africa.
As one of the Big Four tech companies, Amazon.com is a multi-national conglomerate in the tech sector that specializes in e-commerce, digital streaming, artificial intelligence and cloud computing. It is also the largest online marketplace, cloud computing platform and AI assistant provider in terms of market capitalization and revenue.
Amazon is the world’s largest internet company and ranks as the second-largest private employer in the US and easily one of the most important companies in the world.
Amazon SA Talent and Development Internship 2021
The successful candidate will be part of the EMEA Talent and Development (T&D) team and will be performing the following tasks:
- Work closely with T&D counterparts from all over the world as well as relevant business stakeholders
- Assist the team with developing organizational and individuals capability
- Take part in creating substantial employee experiences by assigning projects or roles relevant to meeting critical business needs, as well as builder’s aspirations and skill set
- Drive onboarding satisfaction, role clarity and inclusion
- Support essential business priorities in line with growing talent, cultivating culture, and building organization effectiveness
The T&D intern will be based in Amazon.com’s EMEA offices in Johannesburg.
Who should apply?
Submit an application if you meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must be in the final year of their Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Industrial Psychology
- Must have full-time availability in the next 12 months, e.g. in line with your thesis completion
- Demonstrated skills in prioritizing multiple projects and projects with varying and occasional conflicting priority status
- Possesses quantitative and analytical skills and utilizes metrics to build facts and carry out data driven actions
- Fluency in verbal and written English communication skills
- Must have a keen interest in Human Resources, Talent and Development
What is the selection process?
Amazon employs a simple yet reliable process in selecting suitable candidates:
- Online application
- Phone interview
- Personal interview
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to register their profile on Amazon.com’s recruitment page. Click on the link below to start the process:
No deadline has been set as of this posting.
For further enquiries, please click here to access Amazon’s FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Amazon SA Talent and Development Internship 2021 advert.