Anglo American, a multinational mining company, is calling on qualified candidates to submit an application for its Engineering(Control and Instrumentation) Graduate Programme opening. Before applying, be sure to review the minimum qualifications you need to get considered.
With its headquarters in South Africa, Anglo American plc is one, if not the largest platinum producer in the world. It is responsible for about 40% of the world’s platinum output and is also a leading producer of diamond, nickle, iron ore, copper and both thermal and metallurgical coal.
Anglo American currently has operations in Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, North America and Australia. Its global workforce numbers to about 90,000 with its 2019 revenue reported at US$29.87 billion.
Anglo-American Engineering (C&J) Graduate Programme
Anglo American’s SA Engineering Graduate Programme is designed to provide students in their final year of qualification meaningful roles where they will gain first-hand experience working in one of the leading mining companies in the world.
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the minimum qualification requirements to be considered eligible to apply for the position:
- Holds a 4-year BEng, BSc, or BTech qualification in Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Must have an excellent academic performance
- Must have played an active role in campus and the community
- Possesses a strong potential for leadership
- Capable of demonstrating ambition, passion and drive for a challenging career within the company
What is the selection process?
- All submitted applications will be subject to a screening process
- Shortlisted applicants may receive an invitation for an on-site interview or over the phone, background security checks
- Anglo American utilizes various assessment tools and selection criteria
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who plan to move on to the application process will need to access the company’s online jobs portal and fill out the application form. Also, be sure to have the following support documents ready for uploading.
- Degree certificates and latest academic transcript
- Certified copies of identity documents
- Grade 12 certificate (certified copy)
- CV with all pertinent information
Click the link to access the online application form. Be sure to complete all the needed information.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 11 September 2020.
For more information about this graduate opportunity, click on the link to access their FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Anglo American Engineering (C&J) Graduate Programme 2021 advert.