Anglo American, a multinational mining company, is calling on qualified candidates to submit an application for its multi-discipline Graduate Programme openings. Before you apply, be sure to review the minimum qualifications you need to get considered.
With its headquarters in South Africa, Anglo American plc is one of, if not the largest platinum producer in the world. It is responsible for about 40% of the world’s platinum output and is also a leading producer of diamond, nickle, iron ore, copper and both thermal and metallurgical coal.
Anglo American currently has operations in Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, North America and Australia. Its global workforce numbers to about 90,000 with its 2019 revenue reported at US$29.87 billion.
Anglo American Graduate Programmes 2021
Anglo American’s SA Graduate Programmes are designed to provide students in their final year of qualification meaningful roles where they will gain first-hand experience working in one of the leading mining companies in the world.
A number of graduate programmes are currently taking in candidates from the following fields of specialization:
- Rock Engineering
- Safety Management
Who should apply?
- In order to qualify for consideration, aspiring candidates must be in their final year of studies towards any the corresponding qualification listed below:
- BCs Honours degree in Geology (4 years)
- (Rock Engineering graduate programme) B Eng, BSc Eng or BTech degree in Mining Engineering
- National Diploma in Safety Management
- Must be able to demonstrate great leadership potential, drive, passion and ambition for challenging work within Anglo American SA’s operations.
What is the selection process?
- All submitted applications will be subject to a screening process
- Shortlisted applicants may receive an invitation for an on-site interview or over the phone, and background security checks if applicable
- Anglo American utilizes various assessment tools and selection criteria
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who plan to move on to the application process will need to access the company’s online jobs portal and fill out the application form. Also, be sure to have the following support documents ready for uploading.
- Degree certificates and latest academic transcript
- Certified copies of identity documents
- Grade 12 certificate (certified copy)
- CV with all pertinent information
Click the graduate programme you wish to join to access the applicable online application form. Be sure to complete all the needed information.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 11 September 2020.
For more information about this graduate opportunity, click on the link to access their FAQ page.
Click on the applicable graduate programme to view a PDF copy of its advert