Anglo American, a multinational mining company, is calling on qualified candidates to submit an application for its Social Performance Internship Programme for its 2021 intake. Before applying, be sure to review the minimum qualifications you need to get considered.
With its headquarters in South Africa, Anglo American plc is one, if not the largest platinum producers in the world. It is responsible for about 40% of the world’s platinum output and is also a leading producer of diamond, nickle, iron ore, copper and both thermal and metallurgical coal.
Anglo American currently has operations in Africa, Europe, Asia, South America, North America and Australia. Its global workforce numbers to about 90,000 with its 2019 revenue reported at US$29.87 billion.
Anglo American Social Performance Internship 2021
Anglo American’s Social Performance Internship Programme aims to provide people from its host communities with substantial work experience and practical learning within their field of specialization.
Who should apply?
Candidates who meet the programme’s minimum qualification requirements are eligible to apply for this internship role:
- Holds a National Diploma or university degree in Social Development, Social Science, Social Studies, Social Psychology, Social Anthropology, Public Administration, Public Relations, Communications, Stakeholder Relations, Economics, Journalism, Management, Marketing or Financial Financial Management
- Must be amenable and able to pass a Medical Fitness Assessment
What is the selection process?
Applicants from designated groups will be given preference in line with the company’s employment equity policies.
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants who wish to apply will need to prepare the following support documents:
- Academic records and qualifications (certified copies)
- Letter from school stating work experience as an academic requirement
- ID copy
- Full CV
- Applicants from host communities must submit proof of residence and relevant support documents with a stamp from the municipal office and triabl authorities
Click here to access Anglo American’s recruitment page and fill out the online application form.
Applicants who are unable to apply online may call *134*7710# using their cellphone.
Applicants form host communities may hand-deliver their application form to:
Social Performance Department
Amandelbult Complex, Tumela Main Offices
ATTN: Grace Makgai or Matome Shishoka
The deadline for submission of applications is on 24 September 2020
For more information about this graduate opportunity, click on the link to access their FAQ page.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the Anglo American Social Performance Internship 2021 advert.