Angor Property Specialists is calling on bright and meticulous graduates to submit their application and qualify for its Financial Controller Internship programme for 2021. Be sure to take a close look at the minimum eligibility requirements before applying.
Founded in 1998, Angor Property Specialists is one of the foremost Property Managing agencies in South Africa. The company is fully compliant with the Estate Agency Affairs Board and currently managing more than 450 individual trust accounts.
Angor Property Specialists is a CIMA-registered training partner and the only one of its kind with such accreditation. The company specializes in estate and complex property management.
Angor Property Specialists Financial Controller Internship
The successful candidate will be joining a 3-year CIMA internship and will be reporting to Angor’s General Manager Property Management division. As a Financial Controller Intern, the incumbent’s main role is to to ensure the smooth daily operation of the division by processing all levy statements and monthly reports in the most timely manner.
The duties and responsibilities of financial controller intern are as follows:
- Issue receipts to debtors’ accounts and non-H2H cashbooks
- Place investment account statement requests from ABSA
- Bill standard monthly charges to all debtors
- Load and update recurring and special levy batches
- Verify all readings are received
- Load and update all utility batches as needed
- Load and update fixed charge batches
- Add manual calculations when appropriate
- Initiating new tenant accounts
- Process cheque requisitions, EFT bank charges, debit order payments, etc.
- Reconcile current accounts as shown on financials
- Reconcile suspended accounts
- Charge interest on overdue debtor accounts
- Scan and link invoices
- Maintain priority ranking list
- Generate monthly reports
- Verify complete accuracy, accruals and calculations to ensure priorities and deadlines are met
- Address corrections, adjustments and queries from Portfolio Specialists before sending reports
- Provide assistance when sending out monthly financial reports
Who should apply?
In order to qualify, applicants need to meet the following minimum eligibility requirements:
- Graduate of an Honours degree in Financial Management from a higher education institution recognized by CIMA
- Must have an exceptional command of written and spoken English
- Experience in bookkeeping from the property industry is a definite advantage
- Background in bookkeeping practices and general accounting principles are a big plus
- Sharp eye for details with high-level accuracy
- Capable of performing complex calculations
- Solid organizational and MS Office skills
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants may apply by accessing the company’s job portal and filling out the application form.
Click here to get started.
or submit an application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No deadline for submission of applications has been as of this posting.
Email your enquiries to email@example.com.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in the Angor Property Specialists’ Johannesburg offices.
- How long will it take to complete?
This CIMA internship will run for a period of three years.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the Angor Property Specialists Financial Controller Internship 2021 advert.