Aon plc is calling on suitable graduates to submit their application and qualify for its upcoming Graduate Programme for 2021. Remember to review the responsibilities of the position and the minimum eligibility requirements prior to applying.
UK-based Aon, is an international professional services company that offers a wide range of financial risk-mitigation services which includes insurance, health-insurance plans, and pension administration. Aon operates in 120 countries and employs about 50,000 people.
Aon SA Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will receive coaching and training to gain essential business skills, experience, and knowledge in the insurance sector. The programme also provides a rewarding learning environment where graduates will develop the expertise essential to the industry.
Who should apply?
Applicants who meet the following minimum qualification requirements are eligible to submit an application:
- Preferably with a degree in
- BCom Risk & Insurance
- BCom Commerce
- BCom Economics
- Must be 19 to 26 years old
- Must have no graduate or work experience
- Professional and mature demeanor
- Involved in extra curricular activities
- Solid communication skills
- Able to cultivate healthy relationships
- Possesses critical thinking, analytical, and problem solving skills
- An agile learner, adaptable, with a positive attitude
- Able to work independently
- Good computer skills and knows how to use Microsoft Office Suite
What is the selection process?
No relevant info
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to register their profile on Aon SA’s recruitment portal. Click here to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 10 January 2021.
or enquiries, click on the link to access Aon SA’s Contact Us page.
- How long will it take to complete?
The graduate programme runs for a period of two (2) years
- Where will it take place?
Successful candidates will be based in Aon SA’s Johannesburg offices.
Click on the link to view a PDF copy of the Aon SA Graduate Programme 2021 advert.