Aurecon, one of South Africa’s premier engineering companies, is calling on suitable graduates who are interested in submitting an application for an opportunity to join the company as it opens its multi-discipline Graduate Progamme for 2021.
Aurecon is a global infrastructure and engineering advisory company. Established in 2009 by Ninham Shand and Connel Wagner, Aurecon serves a wide range of clients across various markets worldwide. Popular projects by Aurecon includes the Sol Plaatje Library in Kimberley North Cape, Times Square Casino in Tshwane and the Sun Arena, among others.
Aurecon Graduate Programmes 2021
Participants in Aurecon’s Graduate Programme will have an opportunity to gain work experience in a highly collaborative working environment. In addition, selected applicants can look forward to the following:
- Flexibility and freedom to pursue passions and designs, as well as accelerate their career advancement within the company
- Work closely with other teams across markets and geographical locations
- Collaborate with leading industry professionals, peers and mentors
- Learn more about Aurecon’s various areas of business
Who should apply?
Applicants must satisfy the programme’s minimum requirements if they are to be considered into the graduate programme.
- Must be pursuing final year of undergraduate studies or Master’s degree in the following fields
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechatronic/Mechanical Engineering
- Ports and Coastal Engineering
- A South African citizen holding a permanent residency status
- Must possess a deep skillset
- An all-around team player with a demonstrated, genuine interest in people
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Determined to make a positive impact
This graduate programme is accepting applicants in the following locations:
- Cape Town
What is the selection process?
Aurecon values diversity in the workforce and strongly believes that it is fundamentally essential to the success of its business. They look for the best people for the job based on their skills, experience and qualifications.
How do I apply?
Applicants will need to register an account on Aurecon’s recruitment page before being able to apply for a position in the graduate programme. Make sure to have your supporting documents ready when filling out the application form. The required documents are as follows:
- Your updated CV
- Certified copy of academic records
- Certified copy of South African ID
- Proof of attendance in extracurricular activities
Click here to get to the registration page.
No definite date set for the deadline for submission of applications as of this writing.
For more information, call Aurecon’s Cape Town Office directly at:
Tel. no: +27 21 526 9500
Click here to view a PDF copy of the Aurecon Graduate Programmes 2021 advert.