Johnson Crane Hire is looking for qualified candidates to submit their application and possibly qualify for its IT Internship Programme for 2022. Make sure that you’ve gone over the minimum qualification requirements and responsibilities of the role before applying.
About Johnson Crane Hire South Africa
Johnson Crane Hire is the largest crane fleet operator in South Africa offering a total of 270 cranes brought on by the recent completion of its R600 million replacement programme in 2014.
Johnson Crane Hire IT Internship
The successful candidate will be part of the company’s Finance Department and will be reporting to the IT Manager. As an IT intern, the main duties and responsibilities of the successful candidate includes, but are not limited to:
- Install and configure new software and hardware
- Effectively manage inventory records of computers and other office equipment
- Handle and resolve incidents coursed to the IT help desk by providing first level support
- Provide technical support to more than 14 regional offices in South Africa
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must meet the following basic eligibility requirements:
- Must have completed Grade 12/Matric
- Must be between 18 to 35 years of age
- Required to acquire workplace experience in completion of their IT degree
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Fluent in both written and verbal English
- Available to respond to technical emergencies 24×7
*** RELATED GRADUATE JOB OPPORTUNITIES ***
How do I apply?
All applications, along with the pertinent documents must be sent via email to email@example.com.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 4 December 2021.
For more information, click the link to access the contact form on JCH’s website.
Click the link to view a PDF file of the Johnson Crane Hire IT Internship 2022 advert.