AVI Limited is inviting applications from suitable candidates to qualify for its Chemical Engineering Graduate Programme intake for 2023. Before applying, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and responsibilities of the role to see if its a good fit.
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Chemical Engineering Graduate Programme 2023
AVI’s graduate programme offerings employ a comprehensive training experience comprised of practical exposure, mentorship, technical, business, and leadership development opportunities. Within the 24-month graduate internship programme, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide and diverse range of corporate activities including CSI initiatives, key improvement projects, behavioural development, and skills training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gain experience in AVI’s food manufacturing processes at a factory level
- Work on PID, process design, data mining, process control, and research activities
- Optimize processes, plant efficiencies and stability
- Provide conceptual and practical support for product and process innovation
Who should apply?
Applicants must be able to satisfy the programme’s basic eligibility criteria to qualify:
- Holds a degree in BEng or BSc Chemical Engineering
- A Master’s or an Honour’s qualification is a definite plus
- Has a 60% GPA in the final year of qualification
- Highly analytical; great focus on creating solutions
- Committed to discovering and documenting factual data in knowing the logic behind a problem
- Reliable with deadlines
- Consistent with delivering exceptional work
- Able to develop and cultivate mutually beneficial relations
- Able to cope well in a high-pressure environment
- Articulate and confident when communicating concepts in a presentation
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application form on AVI’s job application portal. Click on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 August 2022.
For more details about AVI’s graduate programme offerings, send them an enquiry at email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the AVI Chemical Engineering Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.