AVI Ltd. is inviting suitable candidates to send in their applications for its graduate programme for recent graduates of Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) for the year 2019.
AVI Limited is the maker of popular household brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes.
AVI Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme (Heavy Current)
The successful applicant for the Electrical Engineering Graduate Programme will be working at I&J, which is a division of AVI and a major supplier of quality frozen and chilled Cape Hake.
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Acquire essential practical skills and in-depth understanding by providing assistance in equipment installations, maintaining, testing, and repairing electrical components in a manufacturing environment
- Provide assistance in projects involving research and development to scoping and designing project plans
- Collaborate with the Engineering team in determining efficiency issues and providing practical solutions
- Receive constant mentoring, support and guidance
- Be given opportunities to contribute to important projects
- Be responsible for delivering quality output
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must satisfy the programme’s minimum requirements as shown below:
- Must hold a BTech degree in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) with at least a 70% grade average acquired in final year of qualification
- Or, holds a BSc or BEng degree in Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current) with at least a 60% grade average in final year of studies
- Must agree with coming to Cape Town
- Must have experience in part-time or vacation or work
Click here to view the programme advert.
How to Apply
If you meet the programme’s basic requirements, make sure to register an account on AVI’s recruitment page.
Click on the link below get started with the registration process:
To easily locate the advert, use this graduate programme’s reference code (190611-5) once you have logged in.
Opening and Closing Dates
Application window will close by 31 August 2019. Late or incomplete submissions will not be considered.
For further questions specific to the programme, please call +27 (0)11 707 7000
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.