AVI-Entyce is currently accepting online applications for its Electronic Engineering Programme for 2019. Find out if you meet the programme’s minimum requirements and know what there is know about this graduate programme.
AVI Limited is the maker of popular household brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes.
AVI’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more. The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
The incumbent will be part of Entyce Beverages, maker of popular coffee, creamer and tea brands. Based in Bryanston, Johannesburg, Entyce’s operating facilities are located in Durban, Johannesburg and Isando. This graduate programme will have the successful candidate working at the Isando facility.
AVI-Entyce Electronics Engineering Graduate Programme
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Acquire essential skills in PLC’s, control systems, process automation, software and equipment
- Learn core concepts of thermodynamics, mechanics, food processing and automation
- Work on all stages of a project beginning from scoping up to implementation within a manufacturing environment
- Committed to delivering high quality output
Requirements or Eligibility
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy the minimum requisites of the programme in order to qualify:
- Must have a BSc or BEng degree in Electronic Engineering
- Obtained at least a 60% grade average in their final year of studies
- Must be amenable to travelling to other sites when needed
- Some part-time or vacation work experience
- Eager to join a team
- Interested in being innovative and analytical
- Determined to maximize on opportunities
- Intends to contribute, be an achiever and make a difference
- Must be agreeable to receiving continuous mentorship, support and guidance
- Capable of formulating feasible and alternative solutions to real world problems
How to Apply
If you meet the programme’s minimum requirements and would want to pursue the opening, create an account on the company’s recruitment portal to be able to apply. Click on the link below to get started:
Once logged in, use the job reference code 190610-6 to perform a quick search for the Electronic Engineering graduate programme.
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications is on 31 August 2019.
For further questions specific to the programme, please call +27 (0)11 707 7000
or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org