AVI Limited is inviting applications from suitable candidates to qualify for its Finance Graduate Programme intake for 2023. Before applying, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and responsibilities of the role to see if it’s a good fit.
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savory and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Finance Graduate Programme 2023
AVI’s graduate programme offerings employ a comprehensive training experience comprised of practical exposure, mentorship, technical, business, and leadership development opportunities. Within the 24-month graduate internship programme, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide and diverse range of corporate activities including CSI initiatives, key improvement projects, behavioural development, and skills training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Apply standard costing methods and cost management to specific products
- Prepare and comply with group reporting requirements as set by head office deadlines
- Provide support with a budget and quarterly forecast preparation and modelling
- Provide assistance with allocation and classification of production/non-production costs, including assessment of usage by resources
- Prepare and execute rollout of interactive and accurate financial reporting templates
- Provide support with capital expenditure budget management
- Perform commodity exposure accounting and reporting
Who should apply?
Applicants who meet the programme’s minimum eligibility criteria and competency requirements are qualified to submit an application:
- Holds a BCom degree in Financial Accounting
- Attained at least a 60% average in the final year of studies
- Amenable to working in Gansbaii
- Preferably with previous part-time or vacation work experience
- Must be a highly analytical and effective problem solver
- A smart worker who plans and prioritizes tasks efficiently and meets deadlines
- Knows how to apply technology in evaluating problems and interpreting data in an objective and logical manner
- Knows how to collaborate with colleagues and encourage active participation in decision-making processes
- Focused on delivering consistent, high-quality results
- Complies with procedures and policies to efficiently manage and mitigate risk
- Committed to finding factual data and gaining better understanding of the problem
How do I apply?
Eligible applicants will need to complete an online application form on AVI’s recruitment page. Kindly click the link below to start the process:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 5 January 2023.
For more details about AVI’s graduate programme offerings, send them an enquiry at email@example.com.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the AVI Finance Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.