AVI is inviting qualified graduates to submit their application for its upcoming Project Management Graduate Programme in 2021. Make sure to check out the minimum eligibility criteria prior to submitting an application.
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Project Management Graduate Programme
Through AVI’s Project Management Graduate Programme, the successful candidate is expected to acquire exposure to a wide variety of project management responsibilities e.g. administration, financials and logistics. In addition, the successful candidate will be carrying out these duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to company projects that will grow and develop project management expertise
- Work with inter-department teams e,g Commercial, Supply Chain, and Research and Development
- Participate in projects that further process efficiency improvements
Who should apply?
The ideal candidate must be able to satisfy these minimum eligibility criteria:
- Holds a BTech or National Diploma in Project Management or
- BCom in Business Science, Business Management, Marketing Management, Logistics or Bachelor in Engineering
- Attained at least a 60% GPA in the final year of qualification
- Preferably holds any other certifications related to Project Management
- Able to handle pressure and keep the focus
- Views working in a team environment as enjoyable
- Great focus on delivering solutions
- Always keen on capitalizing on unique opportunities
- Capable of contributing, making a difference and becoming an achiever
How do I apply?
If you meet the initial requirements and wish to move forward with the application process, click here to register your profile if you haven’t done so already. Use reference number AVI200710-1 to access the advert easily.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 4 October 2020.
For enquiries, get in touch with AVI directly via:
Phone: +27 (0)11 707 7594
- How long will it take to complete this graduate programme?
The graduate programme will run for a duration of 24 months.
- Where will it take place?
The successful candidate will be based in AVI’s Indigo Brands’ offices in Cape Town.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the AVI Project Management Graduate Programme 2021 advert.