AVI Ltd., maker of many well-known brands in South Africa, is inviting interested parties to apply for its Quality Assurance Graduate Programme for 2021. Make it a point to check the minimum qualification requirements below before applying for the position.
AVI Limited is the maker of popular household brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes.
AVI SA Quality Assurance Graduate Programme 2021
The successful candidate will be part of the Quality Assurance team in Durban, and will gain access to the following:
- Hands-on learning in a professional working environment
- Continuous support, mentorship, and guidance
- Various opportunities to contribute to important projects and responsible for delivering quality results
The duties and responsibilities of the incumbent are as follows:
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager with SAP, Shopware, and workflow system requirements
- Conduct system management staff training and support
- Enable traceability using various systems
- Provide reports and help the company with identifying improvements
- Set sensory and colour standards
- Create KVI standard documents
Who should apply?
In order to qualify for consideration, applicants must satisfy the following minimum requirements:
- Must hold a BSc in Food Science qualification
- Achieved a GPA of 60% in the final year of qualification
- Holds a valid driver’s license and amenable to traveling to various factory sites
- Must be an EE candidate
How do I apply?
If eligible, you may apply by creating your profile on the company’s recruitment platform. Click on the link below to start the process.
The deadline for submission of applications is on 14 February 2021.
For more information, get in touch with AVI via
Phone: +27 (0)11 707 7594
- Where will this graduate programme take place?
Successful candidates will be based in AVI’s Durban facility in KwaZulu-Natal.
- How long will it take to complete?
The graduate programme will run for a duration of 24 months.
Click on the link to view a PDF file of the AVI SA Quality Assurance Graduate Programme 2021 advert.