AVI Limited is inviting applications from suitable candidates to qualify for its Operations Management & Systems Graduate Programme intake for 2023. Before applying, be sure to review the minimum eligibility criteria and responsibilities of the role to see if it’s a good fit.
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Operations Management & Systems Graduate Programme 2023
AVI’s graduate programme offerings employ a comprehensive training experience comprised of practical exposure, mentorship, technical, business, and leadership development opportunities. Within the 24-month graduate internship programme, the successful candidate will gain exposure to a wide and diverse range of corporate activities including CSI initiatives, key improvement projects, behavioural development, and skills training.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide support in developing scientific methods for data collection for use in production departments
- Make sure process maps are up to date
- Ensure production management data is acquired utilizing scientific methods
- Determine product process trends in accordance with providing assistance in data-driven, sustained improvement projects
- Designing and carrying out digital and automated data gathering methods
- Perform data audits with the aim of enhancing data management processes
- Make sure data is gathered in the most timely manner
- Ensure batch data in stock program and on the platforms are consistent
- Establish and implement digital and automated collection for specific departments
- Ensure timely data collection
- Design and execute operations management projects
Note that this is not an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities attributed to the graduate role.
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy these basic requirements for their applications to be considered:
- Must hold an undergraduate or postgraduate qualification in Operations Management or Industrial Engineering degree in the following fields of study:
- Has a 60% GPA in the final year of qualification
- Able to take on employment in Gansbaii
- Previous part-time or vacation work experience is an advantage
- Preferably with intermediate to advanced background in scientific methods involved in data collection, assessment, and presentation
- Highly analytical; great focus on creating solutions
- Committed to discovering and documenting factual data in knowing the logic behind a problem
- Reliable with deadlines
- Consistent with delivering exceptional work
- Able to develop and cultivate mutually beneficial relations
- Able to cope well in a high-pressure environment
- Articulate and confident when communicating concepts in a presentation
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates will need to fill out an online application form on AVI’s job application portal. Click on the link below to get started:
The deadline for submission of applications is on 19 August 2022.
For more details about AVI’s graduate programme offerings, send them an enquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the link to view a PDF copy of the AVI Operations Management & Systems Graduate Programme 2023 advert page.
Please refrain from making any queries if the internship is no longer available. Alternatively, you may view our other graduate programme and internship listings that are currently accepting applications.