AVI Limited is inviting suitable graduates to submit an application and qualify for open slots in its Sales and Key Accounts Graduate Programme. Details about this graduate programme as well AVI Ltd are available for review below.
AVI is the maker of popular FMCG (fast-moving consumer goods) brands across a wide variety of categories including savoury and sweet snacks and biscuits, hot beverages, frozen food, cosmetics, personal care products, fashion apparel, accessories and shoes. The company’s popular brand names include Five Roses, Ellis Brown, Fresh Pak, Frisco, Bakers, House of Coffees, Pyotts, I&J, Provita, Entyce, Yardley, Willards, Ciro, Coty, Carvela, Spitz, Kurt Geiger, Gant, Tosoni and more.
The company has been in operation for over a century and employs close to 11,000 individuals.
AVI Sales and Key Accounts Graduate Programme
AVI’s Graduate Programmes are structured development programmes that offer high-potential students to acquire critical skills and eventually grow as leaders or specialists. This is done through hands-on participation and contribution to key areas within their assigned division.
As part of the Sales and Key Accounts Graduate, the successful candidate will acquire exposure in the sales process by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Establish positive relations with key stakeholders
- Know how to maximize customer and sales margins by working with customers and various learning channels
- Develop and further key skills through sales plans and implementations, pricing negotiations as well as making sure the company’s brands are endorsed effectively
In addition, successful graduates will have access to:
- Actual experience and practical learning within a professional work environment
- Continuous mentorship, support and guidance
- Good opportunities to make substantial contributions
Who should apply?
Applicants will need to satisfy these basic requirements for their applications to be considered:
- Must hold a degree in the following fields of study:
- BCom in Commercial, Business, Enterprise or Marketing Management
- BCom in Corporate Communications
- BSc in Industrial Psychology
- Has a 60% GPA in the final year of qualification
- Holds a valid driver’s license
- Preferably with own transport
- Willing to travel as needed
How do I apply?
Eligible candidates who wish to submit an application may do so registering their profile on AVI’s recruitment page. Click here to start the application process.
AVI reserves the right to discontinue the hiring process at any time for any reason it deems necessary.
The deadline for the submission of applications is on 4 October 2020.
For enquiries, get in touch with AVI
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +27 (0)11 707 7594
- How long will it take to complete the graduate programme?
This graduate programme will run for a period of 24 months.
- Where will it take place?
Successful applicants will be based in AVI’s National Brands facility in Johannesburg
Click the link for a PDF copy of the AVI Sales and Key Accounts Graduate Programme 2020 advert.